- Cuisinart® Chef's Classic™ Nonstick 4-Piece Bakeware Set Sugg. Price $80 Our Price $39.95
- Cuisinart® Chef's Classic™ Nonstick Muffin Pan $18.95
Bring Quality Cuisinart Bakeware to Your Kitchen
Baking is something tons of home cooks and kitchen gourmets love to take on once, twice or even three times a week. Whether you're cooking a birthday cake for a family member, whipping up some weeknight cupcakes or trying out a new recipe you've invented in your lab, Cuisinart cookware and bakeware is a valuable partner in the kitchen.
Use this guide to learn more about Cuisinart bakeware and why it's a must-have in every kitchen.
What is Cuisinart Bakeware?
Cuisinart is known as a reliable, durable brand that pros who make their living in the kitchen can count on. Of course, those same Cuisinart products are just as at home in your very own kitchen. Here are a few reasons you should add Cuisinart products for baking to your shopping list:
- Cuisinart makes bakeware that you can count on. Some brands won't stand the test of time, but Cuisinart products are designed to help you make perfect food today and years down the road. Why buy more than once when you can shop for quality products that won't fail you now?
- Dark-colored coating ensures even heating throughout the surface area of your bakeware. No more burned spots and undercooked edges!
- Non-stick coating makes sure foods, pies, pizzas and more won't stick when you're ready to serve them. Cuisinart non-stick coatings are also extra-hardy, so you don't have to worry about them chipping or flaking for a long time.
- Most Cuisinart pieces designed for baking can be put directly into the dishwasher. Clean up faster after a dinner party with Cuisinart pieces that go right from the table to your dishwasher.
What Pieces Can I Shop for?
Perfect pies, colorful cakes and moist muffins can all be yours with quality bakeware from Cuisinart. Here are some of the pieces you can find in the Cuisinart bakeware collection:
- Baking sheets and cookie sheets. Shop for multiple sizes to give yourself plenty of options for oven roasting and baking sweet treats.
- Cake pans and loaf pans. Round cake pans and classic loaf pans are ideal for single or multi-layered cakes and go-to baked goods like banana and zucchini bread.
- Muffin tins. Blueberry, chocolate chip, banana nut - they're all good in a Cuisinart muffin tin. Full-sized and mini-size tins provide flexibility.
- Bakeware sets. Find essential items like baking sheets, cooling racks, muffin tins and loaf pans grouped together. They're a great starting point for getting your kitchen set up right or replacing older bakeware.
Make a cake, bake a pie or try your hand at bread, pizza and a wide variety of savory goodies with quality baking products from Cuisinart. Find versatile styles for everyday use and unique pieces to add more depth to your baking repertoire.