- Kinetic Copper Canning Jars, 18oz. $39.95
- Kinetic Copper Canning Jars, 35oz. $44.95
- Kinetic Copper Canning Jars, 100oz. $59.95
- Kinetic Copper Canning Jars, 68oz. $54.95
- Weck Wood Lid, Set of 3 $16.95 – $24.95
- Weck Mold Jar $29.95
- Weck Asparagus Jar $29.95
- Lock-Eat Food Jar, Set of 6 $36 – $45
- Lock-Eat Carafe, Set of 6 $54 – $72
- Ball Fresh TECH Automatic Home Canning System $299.95
- Instant Pot Duo60 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker Sugg. Price $200 Our Price $99.95
- Instant Pot Duo Plus60 9-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, 6QT Sugg. Price $240 Our Price $119.95
- Apple & Fruit Crusher Sugg. Price $229.95 Sale $183.99
- Jam & Sugar Thermometer $16.95
- Italian Tomato Press Sugg. Price $44.95 Our Price $35.96
- Kraut Source Fermentation Kit $49.95
- Kilner Stainless-Steel Jam Pan $99.95
- Moulinex Food Mill Sugg. Price $59.95 Our Price $47.96
- OXO Food Mill $50
- Swissmar Peelers, Set of 3 Sugg. Price $17.95 Our Price $14.36
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Sharpened Julienne Peeler $10
- Williams Sonoma Prep Tools Straight Swivel Peeler Sugg. Price $16.95 Our Price $13.56
- OXO Peelers, Set of 3 $14.95
- Multi-Use Waterbath Canner $99.95
- Stainless Steel Canning Insert Rack $14.95
- Canning Funnel $7.95
- Canning Lid Lifter $2.95
- Weck Tulip Jars, 35.9 Oz., Set of 6 $29.95
- Weck Tulip Jars, 91.3 Oz., Set of 2 $26.95
- Weck Juice Jars, .5L, Set of 6 $29.95
- Weck Juice Jars, Set of 3 $17.95
- Weck Mold Jars, Set of 6 $24.95 – $29.95
- Weck Mini Mold Jars, Set of 12 $34.95
- Weck Cylindrical Jars, Set of 6 $29.95
- Cider & Wine Press $299.95
- Stoneware Pickling Crock, Blue Stripe $59.95 – $89.95
- "From the Garden of" Personal Embosser with Stand $9.95 – $39.95
- Weck Juice Jar Lids, Set of 3 $2.95
- Homemade Jam Gift Set $59.95
Preserving and Canning Supplies
At Williams-Sonoma, we know that spending time in the kitchen crafting exquisite recipes is made easier with the proper tools. That’s why we offer a wide range of preserving and canning tools so you can make delightful strawberry preserves or exotic dandelion jams right in your own home. Homemade preserved and canned foods are generally fresher than store bought options and you’re free to create your own mixtures. Our canning jars come in 18-, 35-, 68- and 100-ounce varieties so you can make batches as large or small as you need. With their copper-plated glass lids, these canning jars present preserved fruits and vegetables with style. They have airtight and leak-proof silicone seals and are top-rack dishwasher safe, making cleanup a breeze. Perfect for the backyard gardener, they make canning fresh produce easy and elegant.
Whether you’re just starting to learn or are a seasoned professional when it comes to preserving and canning, you’ll need an array of specialty cookware to get the job done right. A home canning system gives you the confidence to preserve foods, without the time-consuming stove-top monitoring. Innovative technology controls the exact time and temperature required for perfect preserves by simply pressing a button. Faster, easier and more energy-efficient than water-bath canning, these systems are ideal for novice home canners looking for guidance as well as more experienced canners who want to save time. You can also use a pressure cooker for a more traditional way of canning and preserving at home.
Preserving and canning relies largely on foods reaching the proper temperature for the best consistency. Monitor your preserves with sugar and jam thermometers that ensure proper batches every time. Look for an easy-to-read thermometer that measures temperatures up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Sugar thermometers typically clamp onto the side of your pan so you can watch the heat like a hawk. Many of our sugar thermometers even indicate the optimum temperatures for caramel, toffee, butterscotch, jam and more so novice users can achieve delightful results.
Another useful tool when creating your own jams and canned goods is a peeler. Use peelers to add lemon zest to jam mixtures or use it to shred cabbage and cucumbers for canned sauerkraut and relish. For long, delicate pieces, opt for a julienne peeler that features a sharp blade to slice fruits and vegetables into thin pieces. A straight swivel peeler increases maneuverability and comfort, making it a great choice for large batches that require loads of work. When canning tomatoes, you’ll want to use a tomato press that reduces the vegetable to a puree for easy canning.
When creating a puree of berries for preserves or tomatoes for canned soups, mixing bowls and canning funnels help to clean up the process. Mixing bowls are particularly suited to large creations and keep your fruits and vegetables neat before being added to a canner or pressure cooker. Home canners will appreciate canning funnels as they include clearly marked measurements to help you estimate headspace when filling jars. The outer collar allows you to set the funnel on the counter without contaminating the inner portion that comes in contact with the jar. Our canning funnels fit standard and wide-mouth canning jars so you can use your favorite glass containers.
Our preserving and canning tools also make great agrarian gifts so you can find presents for your favorite hostess or the cook in your life. Our canning jars make elegant gifts that can also be used as glasses for enjoying beverages. Tulip jars add an elegant touch while juice jars dress up a breakfast table or fashionably display jams for the holiday season. Cylindrical jars look stunning when lined up on shelves and turn any home pantry into a gorgeous work of art when holding canned or fermented fruits and vegetables.