Williams Sonoma Dual-Probe Roasting Thermometer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Double your efforts at a perfectly cooked meal with this accurate and easy-to-use thermometer. Dual probes measure two sections of a roast or two dishes at once – an audible alert occurs when roasting is done. Choose from 16 preprogrammed meat settings, 5 doneness settings or create your own custom temperature.
- Easy-to-read LCD display.
- Preprogrammed with 16 meat settings and 5 doneness settings: rare, medium-rare, medium, medium-well and well-done.
- Custom programming allows you to set cooking temperature to suit personal preferences.
- Measures temperatures in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Three alarms – pre-alert, alert and overcook – for monitoring dishes every step of the way.
- Includes foldable stand, hanger and magnet for access wherever you need it – on the fridge, countertop or hanging from a hook.
- Uses 2 AAA batteries (included).
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3" x 1 1/4" x 7" high.
- Cord length: 41 1/2".
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 1 out of 5 by JC14 from Not even close I bought this hoping to find a more accurate temperature measurement. Not even close!! with the probes sitting at room temperature for more than 24 hours they read 31.9/32.1 degrees respectively. So I immersed them in a pot of boiling water for 4 minutes, the new temperatures were 159.7/163.5 respectively.Date published: 2017-11-25Rated 1 out of 5 by ClaireP from Does not work I bought this for Thanksgiving and it does NOT work. One side works and the other does not. Very frustrated and disappointed. I expected more for as much as it costs.Date published: 2017-11-23