Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The Vitamix Explorian blender is your ticket to a world of healthy cooking and innovative new culinary techniques. Prepare textured sauces, steamed soups, smoothies, baby food, bread dough, frozen desserts and more, all made with the wholesome ingredients of your choosing. The 48-oz. container fits nicely beneath kitchen cabinets.
- Variable speed control dial with 10 settings allows you to refine every texture, from the chunkiest salsas to the smoothest purées.
- Pulse feature provides a burst of power to chop ingredients, knead dough and more.
- Includes a tamper to press thick and frozen mixtures toward the blades without having to stop and scrape the sides.
- 2-peak-horsepower motor pulverizes tough, whole-food ingredients with ease.
- 48-oz. container is ideal for medium-size batches (3–5 servings) and fits below cabinets.
- Vitamix is a fourth-generation, family-owned company based near Cleveland, Ohio.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" x 8" x 18" high.
- 48-oz. cap.
- 10 lb.8 oz.
- Model # 064068.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Engineered and assembled in the USA.
- Blades are laser-cut from hardened stainless steel to consistently deliver the same quality blends for years to come.
- BPA-free Tritan™ container rotates ingredients back to the blades for faster, smoother blends.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds.
- Metal drive system securely joins the container and motor base for maximum durability.
- Stainless-steel base with black finish.
- Includes Vitamix First Blends recipe booklet.
- 5-year full warranty covers parts, labor, and two-way shipping.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then run on pre-programmed wash setting for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Ebap10 from Great Results! I purchased by Vitamix E310 two months ago and I have enjoyed using it. It may not be as powerful as the other models because it is smaller, but it gets the job done. The height is great because it fit under my cabinets on top of my counter perfectly. So far I have made smoothies, veggie juices, dips, salad dressings and more.Date published: 2019-05-09Rated 5 out of 5 by DarJean from Awesome Vitamix Products This is my second Vitamix...won't buy any other product...love them!Date published: 2019-05-08Rated 4 out of 5 by Randi from great smaller machine I replaced my Vitamix about 1 month age with the E310. I had my 5200 machine for 10 years and loved it. The E310 is smaller and I really like the new shape of the pitcher. It is easier to clean and holds just the right amount. At first I was worried it was not powerful enough but after using it for a month I am convinced it is just as good as my old machine. I have made lots of smoothies, soup, nut pate' and blended ice drinks. I recommend this product if you are looking for a little smaller blender.Date published: 2019-05-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Klreed from Everything I need Long time Vitamix user. My 5200 container locked up about 2 months ago and I gave the base to a friend (still worked great). I wanted a shorter, more compact Vita. the E310 works great. Smoothies every dayDate published: 2019-05-04Rated 5 out of 5 by recent buyer from Vitamix E310 - awesome purchase! I use it every day and it is not very loud at all compared to my previous Nutri Ninja that I used to use every day. It's easy to clean as well. Love it!Date published: 2019-05-01Rated 3 out of 5 by Darcy peters from Is an ok model I bought this blender with better expectations I dont like the i has to hold her during the blending process no heat options what so ever ,I was told it does Is not a cheap blender ,and blends well but im not totally satisfiedDate published: 2019-04-30Rated 4 out of 5 by Nubie from Smooth I bought the machine about a month ago and am new to this whole Smoothie thing. I am still in the getting used to phase, but so far it is a nice toy to have, easy to clean and it is fun trying things out. I used to have a hand-mixer which is not as powerful and takes forever and is pretty hard work. So all in all I am pretty satisfied, just have to get into the smoothie thing a little more...Date published: 2019-04-29Rated 4 out of 5 by tammy h from It moves It's a vitamix so the blending is fine. The base moves around, and the jar will twist on the base. You really can leave it because you do have to stay there and hold on to it.Date published: 2019-04-28
Does this E310 base work and fit with the original 64 oz blender container/blade and the shorter 32 oz dry and wet continer/blades?Hi irish, The E310 is compatible with all classic containers as well as the Ascent containers.Date published: 2019-03-18