Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The Vitamix Explorian blender is your ticket to a world of healthy cooking and innovative new culinary techniques. Prepare textured sauces, steamed soups, smoothies, baby food, bread dough, frozen desserts and more, all made with the wholesome ingredients of your choosing. The 48-oz. container fits nicely beneath kitchen cabinets.
- Variable speed control dial with 10 settings allows you to refine every texture, from the chunkiest salsas to the smoothest purées.
- Pulse feature provides a burst of power to chop ingredients, knead dough and more.
- Includes a tamper to press thick and frozen mixtures toward the blades without having to stop and scrape the sides.
- 2-peak-horsepower motor pulverizes tough, whole-food ingredients with ease.
- 48-oz. container is ideal for medium-size batches (3–5 servings) and fits below cabinets.
- Vitamix is a fourth-generation, family-owned company based near Cleveland, Ohio.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" x 8" x 18" high.
- 48-oz. cap.
- 10 lb.8 oz.
- Model # 064068.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Engineered and assembled in the USA.
- Blades are laser-cut from hardened stainless steel to consistently deliver the same quality blends for years to come.
- BPA-free Tritan™ container rotates ingredients back to the blades for faster, smoother blends.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds.
- Metal drive system securely joins the container and motor base for maximum durability.
- Stainless-steel base with black finish.
- Includes Vitamix First Blends recipe booklet.
- 5-year full warranty covers parts, labor, and two-way shipping.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then run on pre-programmed wash setting for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lats from My favorite appliance! My Vitamix is my favorite appliance! I love it. It is so powerful and clean up is a snPDate published: 2019-11-21Rated 5 out of 5 by tina55 from Great features This is the first blender/mixer with such power! I'm in love!!! Thank you.Date published: 2019-11-15Rated 5 out of 5 by mkmatt from Amazing! You get what you pay for. Works like a dream. Love the customized dial to finely tune what we you are grinding up. Auto features never seem to work like I want and this doesn’t use anything automated. Self cleaning system makes cleanup super efficient which saves time and space from having to hand wash or out in the dishwasher. Perfect smoothies!!!Date published: 2019-11-02Rated 5 out of 5 by laurav from Nice I have had my vitamix for about 3 months. Love it. It blends smooths so much better than the Nutra Bullet. Have not used it for soups yet but willDate published: 2019-11-02Rated 5 out of 5 by Goose from I can't believe I waited so long to buy a Vitamix We've had our Vitamix for over a month now and we are extremely satisfied. It's easy to clean, store and works incredibly well. Our only disappointment is that we waited years to buy one and wasted time on other alternatives.Date published: 2019-10-31Rated 2 out of 5 by Cassandre from Backward to the Vitamix I had before The modern version is not as good as the version I bought 7 years ago. The motor power seems a lot less. The knobs are too loose. In moving from knob to knob one can turn the power on etc. If plugged in while cleaning this is a big issue. Former knobs were more secure. The pour section of the blender jar is too wide. The former jar was more pointed, which made for a better pour. Very disappointed in the brand. So sorry I could afford to fix my old machine. It seems more economical to buy new than fix. Now I am not so sure.Date published: 2019-10-30Rated 1 out of 5 by Amy12345 from Really loud and doesn’t chop ice well at all It’s SO LOUD and doesn’t chop ice very well. wish i got a different oneDate published: 2019-10-25Rated 5 out of 5 by Karmagirl from How did I I live without this? For years I’ve debated whether or not to spend $ on a blender that costs 4x as much as my Nutibullet. That was a mistake! The new E310 is worth every penny and then some. It is used daily and always rises above expectations. This machine escalates a healthy diet to the next level and makes it easy to eat the Nutritarian way. I’ve lost 20 lbs in 6 weeks; BP and heart rate have dropped to normal levels without drugs! Much of the latter is due to the healthy meals created in my Vitamix. Every kitchen needs the E310. It is totally worth the investment!Date published: 2019-10-24
Does this E310 base work and fit with the original 64 oz blender container/blade and the shorter 32 oz dry and wet continer/blades?Hi irish, The E310 is compatible with all classic containers as well as the Ascent containers.Date published: 2019-05-22