Ruffoni Opus Prima Stainless-Steel Wok with Warming Stand
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
After more than 45 years of producing extraordinary pans from copper, the Ruffoni family began channeling its artistry into clad stainless-steel cookware of the same exceptional quality. Offering exquisite beauty and superb performance, this serving set makes a stunning presentation for hot food at parties and festive family meals. Known as a "bowl pan" in southern Italy, the hybrid of a braiser and an Asian wok goes from stovetop to table with aplomb. The leaf-detailed warming stand keeps food at the optimal serving temperature and works with most Ruffoni cookware.
- 4 3/4-qt. wok is crafted with alternating layers of stainless steel and aluminum that transfer heat efficiently, eliminating hot spots.
- Wok is ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Wok has hand-hammered stainless-steel exterior and polished stainless-steel lid.
- Wok's cast stainless-steel knob is finely detailed in the shape of a tomato.
- Warmer is micro-cast from stainless steel with hand-polished finish.
- Warmer is masterfully crafted with cast-steel legs formed as branches and detailed with leaf-shaped feet.
- Wok is oven and dishwasher safe.
- Made in Italy.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 1/4" diam., 6 3/4" high with lid.
- 4 3/4-qt. cap.
- 7 lb. 9 oz. with lid.
- Solid stainless-steel handles and lid.
- 10" diam., 4" high.
- Center ring: 5 1/4" diam.
- Fuel holder: 4 1/4" diam., 1/4" high.
- 1 lb. 15 oz.
- Designed to hold Ruffoni copper or stainless-steel pots and pans from 5 1/4" to 10" diam.
- Fuel compartment holds four tea light candles or fuel (both sold separately).
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching stainless-steel lining.
- Do not use knives, sharp kitchen tools or electric hand mixer in cookware, as they may scratch the lining.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash removable knob.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- To remove stubborn food residue, fill cookware with small amount of water and place over low heat until food is softened and easily removed.
- Cookware may discolor if not completely cleaned before reheating. To remove discolored areas, rub with a cloth dampened with lemon juice or white vinegar, or use a high-quality nonabrasive stainless-steel cleaner.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.