KitchenAid K400 Blender
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Blending is a breeze with KitchenAid's expertly American-made blender. Beautifully designed for countertop display, its 1.5-horsepower engine quickly and easily blends even the toughest ingredients with ease. A Soft Start® sets the motor at an initial slower speed to prevent splatters, while Intelli-Speed® motor control automatically maintains optimal speed to thoroughly blend ingredients. Three pre-set programs and a five-speed dial allow you to adjust the speed to achieve your ideal taste and texture.
- Offers 3 preset programs: Ice Crush, Icy Drinks and Smoothie.
- Five-speed dial lets you adjust the speed for ideal taste and texture.
- Soft Start® starts the motor at a slower speed to pull food into the blade to prevent splattering.
- Intelli-Speed® motor control senses contents and maintains optimal speed to thoroughly blend all ingredients.
- Includes tamper to help push ingredients into vortex for even blending.
- Patented asymmetric stainless-steel blade blends at four different angles for smooth, consistent results.
- Designed, engineered and assembled in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model # KSB4028.
- 9" x 7 2/3" x 16" high (with jar).
- 56-oz. cap.
- 3 1/2' three-pronged cord.
- 12 lb.
- 5-year limited replacement warranty.
- BPA-free jar.
- 1.5-peak-horsepower motor, 1200 watts.
- UL-Listed; 120V.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Recipe book included.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- To Clean the Blender Base and Cord: Make sure blender is unplugged. Wipe the base and cord with warm, damp cloth and dry with a soft cloth.
- To Clean the Blender Jar, Lid and Ingredient Cap: Remove any remaining contents from the blender jar. Fill 1/3 of the blender jar with warm water and add 1 drop of liquid detergent. Place the lid on the blender jar and make sure the jar is fully in place on the blender base. Turn the dial to the Self-Cleaning Cycle. Flip the Start/Stop toggle switch up or down to start the cycle. When the program finishes, pour out the soapy water and rinse blender jar, lid and ingredient cap with warm water.
- Blender jar is dishwasher safe. The lid, Flex Edge tamper and ingredient cap should be washed on the top shelf of the dishwasher.
- They can also be hand washed with a damp cloth and soapy water.
- Note: The handle grip can remain on the handle of the blender jar during cleaning and dishwasher cycles. If needed, it can be removed to run through the dishwasher separately and then be re-attached.
- To avoid damaging the blender, do not immerse the base or cord in water. To avoid scratching the blender, do not use abrasive cleansers or scouring pads.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Limerick from Perfect for making soups Was having difficulty with my old blender to puree veggies - my new KitchenAid makes it so easy and quick! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2020-01-09Rated 5 out of 5 by chuckie1961 from Easy to use. Best Blender I've ever owned. I would recommend this bender to anyone. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2020-01-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Thursday18 from Works Wonderful! I bought this for my husband and he is very happy with it. It is so easy to use and is very sturdy. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2020-01-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Thursday18 from Works Wonderful! I bought this for my husband and he is very happy with it. It is so easy to use and is very sturdy. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2020-01-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Laura201 from Great for smoothies I can’t believe how fast this blender makes my smoothies even with frozen fruit. The preset settings are easy to use and wow, the motor has some power. I’ve been using much less expensive blenders for a few years now and replacing them with the same. This is the blender I should have bought years ago. I highly recommend this product. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2020-01-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Tracy101 from Great product! Best non pro blender I’ve used. Gets the job done with easy clean up! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2020-01-08Rated 3 out of 5 by shanewoodsman from Not sure yet - may be better or worse than this The base is sturdy but the canister is flimsy plastic - it may not hold up to daily use. The 3rd time I used it I crushed some ice in it and the motor smelled like it was burning a bit - not a good sign. WAY too expensive a blender to have problems with.... we'll see. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2020-01-08Rated 5 out of 5 by ruralgirl from blender Received for a Christmas gift. Awesome product. Love it. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2020-01-06
What is the blender made out of? I have one made of plastic and it is hard to clean. I was hoping for one made of glass.Hi Klamy, The K400 model blender features a BPA free plastic blender jar.Date published: 2020-01-10