Hestan Nanobond™ Stainless-Steel Wok with Lid
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Hestan pushes the boundaries of innovation in stainless-steel cookware with its NanoBond™ technology. The patented, multilayer structure of titanium-based alloys bonds directly to stainless steel through an environmentally friendly and chemical-free process, creating thousands of superdense nano layers on the cookware surface. Exceedingly resistant to scratches, staining and salt pitting, this wok is four times more durable than traditional stainless steel woks and will maintain its beauty and performance for a lifetime.
- NanoBond™ surface is a proprietary blend of alloys including titanium, creating a highly strong, resilient and lasting finish.
- Triple-bonded stainless-steel construction with pure aluminum core delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum-clad cookware.
- Sealed rims are encapsulated in stainless steel to prevent delamination.
- Surface is highly scratch- and stain-resistant and safe for use with metal utensils.
- Suitable for stir frying, deep frying and for cooking one pot meals, soups, noodle dishes, popcorn and more.
- Made in Italy.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14" diam., 8 1/2" high w/ lid.
- 6 1/2-qt. cap.
- 5 lb. 7 oz.
- Cast stainless-steel handles are ideally weighted.
- Flush rivets inside and out for easy cleaning and stacking storage.
- NanoBond™ surface is naturally nonporous for easier cleaning.
- Will not react with foods.
- Will not oxidize, resulting in lasting beauty.
- Lightweight pan is easy to handle and carry.
- Flared rims facilitate pouring.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500˚F.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
- To remove stubborn food residue, use a non-scratch scrub sponge and a fine-powdered or soft cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JT from Versatile, Beautiful & High-Performing This is my new favorite piece of cookware. I love how it heats very quickly and is a breeze to clean. I've used it for steaming, stir-frying, pan-searing, braising... even making pancakes. I find myself using the wok almost everyday.Date published: 2019-02-25Rated 5 out of 5 by Sonam from Heat conductivity is impressive! I cook traditional Indian curries in my wok and noticed that my longer cooking recipes (2+ hours) are shortened by a half hour with the great heat conductivity NanoBond boasts. All dishes come out perfectly and evenly cooked. For the impatient cook that loves to eat, this is a BIG plus!Date published: 2019-02-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Flavor Fave from Wok This Way! Would give this NanoBond wok 6 stars if I could; it's the best I've ever used! Was looking for a wok that could take high temperatures for traditional wok cooking while heating evenly and retaining the heat. I use this Hestan wok on my high BTU turkey fryer burner outside and can create incredible stir frys with that charred smokey flavor just like a Chinese restaurant. Amazing! A bonus is it cleans up beautifully and even scorch marks and residue buildup are easily removed. Looks like new! Such a versatile piece, I use it for braising, roasting chicken, even my Thanksgiving stuffing. Two thumbs up!Date published: 2018-08-23