Farmers' Market Herb Wreath
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
At farmers' markets across America, artisans showcase local seasonal botanicals by creating decorative wreaths. Hand-made on a family-owned farm, our popular wreath and garland celebrate this tradition with a medley of colorful dried flowers and fragrant herbs that add natural beauty to the home.
- Botanicals include blue lavender, purple Mexican sage, creamy achilla of the pearl, golden yarrow and orange safflowers.
- Herbs include marjoram, thyme, sage, fresh bay leaves and delicate pepperberries.
- All herbs and botanicals are grown without pesticides or herbicides.
- Available in three sizes.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Wreath: 16" diam., 22" diam. or 30" diam.
- For decorative use only.
- Protect from weather.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, carefully cut the cable ties securing the wreath and gently remove it from the box.
- The fresh and dried natural materials used in the wreath are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause the materials to fade and become fragile. As fresh botanicals age, it is natural for their colors to fade and their leaves to curl slightly.
- If you choose to hang your wreath outdoors, protect it from the sun, wind and rain.
- If your wreath is mounted on an interior door, we recommend attaching it in two places to prevent it from bouncing against the door when the door is opened or closed.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move it once it has been hung.
- To clean your wreath, lightly dust its leaves with a soft paintbrush or feather duster.
- To store your wreath, we recommend lightly wrapping it in tissue paper and storing it flat in the box in which it arrived or a box of comparable size.
- This garland will last indefinitely as a dried arrangement.
Small, Medium and Large will be shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Extra Large will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Farmer's Market Garland
- Vendor Shipped
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by helenc from Picture Perfect The wreath was purchased in November. It arrived in great shape with colors as vibrant as the picture on the site.Date published: 2019-11-19Rated 4 out of 5 by Ildma from Beautiful colors I have been purchasing this wreath every 12-18 months for 5 years. Only once has the wreath arrived fresh and supple. The fragrance was wonderful the one time it arrived fresh. The other times it arrives fairly dried out. I keep buying it because the colors are so nice. They fade just a bit after a full year has passed, so a new one looks a bit better.Date published: 2019-06-23Rated 1 out of 5 by Kelly60 from No longer the quality it used to be! I purchase this wreath every year. It’s usually gorgeous. This last time around it was far from the gorgeous quality it once was. The colors were beyond muted and muddy looking and the box and wreath not only look like it was thrown around but the box was filled with ants. I just went online to see what I needed to return it and found out that I am not able to return this item. No where did it say that info when I purchased it. If this was my first time purchasing this item I would be disappointed, but figure it’s just an awful wreath. But knowing how gorgeous this wreath usually is with it’s vibrant color makes me embarrassed for Williams Sonoma that they would send out this quality of product.Date published: 2019-06-10Rated 3 out of 5 by JT0519 from Not happy with the quality I purchased this as a Mother’s Day gift for my Mom. I have previously purchased a dried wreath from William’s Sonoma and it was beautiful. This one however does not live up to the quality that I expect from the company. It came squished and is falling apart badly. I am disappointed with it, my Mom says its fine but I think she is being nice.Date published: 2019-05-11Rated 4 out of 5 by Tutu from Nice wreath I chose this wreath because of the beautiful colors but what I received was not that bright and vivid. I ordered the 30” wreath, which arrived with minimal breakage, and hung it over my kitchen fireplace. It looks nice and can go into the fall.Date published: 2019-04-13Rated 2 out of 5 by Csolis1933 from Not what I expected Not what I expected. It smelled great however it didn’t look like the picture show him. A lot of the flowers had fallen off and seemed too fragile to be put on the front door.Date published: 2019-02-21Rated 5 out of 5 by Bogumiła from Excellent gift for mom. I purchased this wreath in 30” for my mother-in-law’s birthday, and she was absolutely thrilled with its look, scent and overall quality. I highly recommend it. I’m going to pick on up for myself. It is gorgeous and looks exactly like the picture.Date published: 2018-09-05Rated 1 out of 5 by Carolyn from Dried sad & dead We paid what I thought was a lot for this wreath to dress up the front door. This was smaller than imagined and WAY sadder when we opened it. It was just too much work to box it back up and ask for a refund.Date published: 2018-08-22
How long can this wreath last? Some wreaths say 6 months, while another says 7 years...Hi motherofdragons3, The Farmer’s Market wreaths can last indefinitely as a dried arrangement.Date published: 2019-04-18