Farmers' Market Herb Wreath
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
At farmers' markets across America, artisans showcase local seasonal botanicals by creating decorative wreaths. Hand-made on a family-owned farm, our popular wreath and garland celebrate this tradition with a medley of colorful dried flowers and fragrant herbs that add natural beauty to the home.
- Botanicals include blue lavender, purple Mexican sage, creamy achilla of the pearl, golden yarrow and orange safflowers.
- Herbs include marjoram, thyme, sage, fresh bay leaves and delicate pepperberries.
- All herbs and botanicals are grown without pesticides or herbicides.
- Available in three sizes.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Wreath: 16" diam., 22" diam. or 30" diam.
- For decorative use only.
- Protect from weather.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, carefully cut the cable ties securing the wreath and gently remove it from the box.
- The fresh and dried natural materials used in the wreath are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause the materials to fade and become fragile. As fresh botanicals age, it is natural for their colors to fade and their leaves to curl slightly.
- If you choose to hang your wreath outdoors, protect it from the sun, wind and rain.
- If your wreath is mounted on an interior door, we recommend attaching it in two places to prevent it from bouncing against the door when the door is opened or closed.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move it once it has been hung.
- To clean your wreath, lightly dust its leaves with a soft paintbrush or feather duster.
- To store your wreath, we recommend lightly wrapping it in tissue paper and storing it flat in the box in which it arrived or a box of comparable size.
- This garland will last indefinitely as a dried arrangement.
Small, Medium and Large will be shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Extra Large will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Farmer's Market Garland
- Vendor Shipped
Rated 4 out of 5 by Tutu from Nice wreath I chose this wreath because of the beautiful colors but what I received was not that bright and vivid. I ordered the 30” wreath, which arrived with minimal breakage, and hung it over my kitchen fireplace. It looks nice and can go into the fall.Date published: 2019-04-13Rated 2 out of 5 by Csolis1933 from Not what I expected Not what I expected. It smelled great however it didn’t look like the picture show him. A lot of the flowers had fallen off and seemed too fragile to be put on the front door.Date published: 2019-02-21Rated 5 out of 5 by Bogumiła from Excellent gift for mom. I purchased this wreath in 30” for my mother-in-law’s birthday, and she was absolutely thrilled with its look, scent and overall quality. I highly recommend it. I’m going to pick on up for myself. It is gorgeous and looks exactly like the picture.Date published: 2018-09-05Rated 1 out of 5 by Carolyn from Dried sad & dead We paid what I thought was a lot for this wreath to dress up the front door. This was smaller than imagined and WAY sadder when we opened it. It was just too much work to box it back up and ask for a refund.Date published: 2018-08-22Rated 5 out of 5 by Steph from Beautiful Wreath I was a bit apprehensive to purchase this wreath after I read the reviews but thought I'd take a chance and I was not dissappointed at all! The wreath was beautiful! I hung it on my pantry door in the kitchen and it added soooo much life and color to the kitchen. The wreath lasted a year for us... even went through a move when we sold our house. Unfortunately it did not last long in our temporary rental home due to everyone bumping into it (crowded space) Would def purchase this again!Date published: 2018-08-17Rated 2 out of 5 by Kittymom2 from Not quite what I'd hoped, but OK I bought this a month ago as an accent for my new kitchen. I was disappointed to see that the herbs had dried to an absolute crisp so colors seemed 'muddy' and the bay leaves are all curled up. The wreath looked as though it had been sitting on a shelf for a long time, not fresh looking at all even for dried; fragrance was largely gone so I would not use the herbs in my cooking. I'll chalk it up to the hot weather in transit but at that I don't think I'd order it again when this one is ready for the dust bin.Date published: 2018-08-08Rated 1 out of 5 by crew from So disappointed. I was really excited to get this wreath for our front door! Unfortunately, it didn't look like the one pictured online. The colors are dull and it is very dry. I did go to a local store and purchased several bunches of colorful dried flowers to add to it and brighten it up, but when I hung it on the door, it falls apart every time someone comes in/out of the door. I need to vacuum every day. The worst thing is that it cannot be returned. I love Williams-Sonoma, but this does not come close to the quality of products that I expected from them.Date published: 2018-05-29Rated 5 out of 5 by PBMom from Beautiful Wreath I just received a 22” Farmers Market wreath as a gift. It is spectacular. The colors are vibrant and the aroma is a pleasant herbal scent. It took a little work to get it out of the box and there was some shedding, but not noticeable once out of the box. It will look great on my entry way wall. I will be purchasing one to send to my friend. Seeing a few of the reviews it looks like any previous problems with this wreath have been resolved. Definitely would recommend.Date published: 2018-05-03
How long can this wreath last? Some wreaths say 6 months, while another says 7 years...