Farmers' Market Herb Wreath
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
At farmers’ markets across America, artisans showcase local seasonal botanicals by creating decorative wreaths. Hand-made on a family-owned farm, our popular wreath and garland celebrate this tradition with a medley of colorful dried flowers and fragrant herbs that add natural beauty to the home.
- Botanicals include blue lavender, purple Mexican sage, creamy achilla of the pearl, golden yarrow and orange safflowers.
- Herbs include marjoram, thyme, sage, fresh bay leaves and delicate pepperberries.
- All herbs and botanicals are grown without pesticides or herbicides.
- Available in three sizes.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Wreath: 16" diam., 22" diam., or 30" diam.
- For decorative use only.
- Protect from weather.
- Made in USA
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, carefully cut the cable ties securing the wreath and gently remove it from the box.
- The fresh and dried natural materials used in the wreath are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause the materials to fade and become fragile. As fresh botanicals age, it is natural for their colors to fade and their leaves to curl slightly.
- If you choose to hang your wreath outdoors, protect it from the sun, wind and rain.
- If your wreath is mounted on an interior door, we recommend attaching it in two places to prevent it from bouncing against the door when the door is opened or closed.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move it once it has been hung.
- To clean your wreath, lightly dust its leaves with a soft paintbrush or feather duster.
- To store your wreath, we recommend lightly wrapping it in tissue paper and storing it flat in the box in which it arrived or a box of comparable size.
Small, Medium and Large will be shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Extra Large will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Farmer's Market Garland
- Vendor Shipped
Rated 1 out of 5 by crew from So disappointed. I was really excited to get this wreath for our front door! Unfortunately, it didn't look like the one pictured online. The colors are dull and it is very dry. I did go to a local store and purchased several bunches of colorful dried flowers to add to it and brighten it up, but when I hung it on the door, it falls apart every time someone comes in/out of the door. I need to vacuum every day. The worst thing is that it cannot be returned. I love Williams-Sonoma, but this does not come close to the quality of products that I expected from them.Date published: 2018-05-29Rated 5 out of 5 by PBMom from Beautiful Wreath I just received a 22” Farmers Market wreath as a gift. It is spectacular. The colors are vibrant and the aroma is a pleasant herbal scent. It took a little work to get it out of the box and there was some shedding, but not noticeable once out of the box. It will look great on my entry way wall. I will be purchasing one to send to my friend. Seeing a few of the reviews it looks like any previous problems with this wreath have been resolved. Definitely would recommend.Date published: 2018-05-03Rated 1 out of 5 by Barb515 from Farmer's Market Wreath I just received this wreath and am not happy. It looks very old. All the pepper berries are gone. The golden yarrow has dried to a deep mustard yellow and the 'creamy achillea of the pearl' looks like a dirty floor. ***I was told by a customer service rep on the phone that if I wasn't satisfied with the wreath when I opened the box I could return it.Date published: 2018-04-24Rated 1 out of 5 by ElliA from Arrived Dried Up.. Dull Colors.. Broken Flower I just received my wreath and I was extremely disappointed. I had read prior reviews of dull colors, dried up wreath and broken flowers. This is also my experience. My Mother purchased this Wreath in December and her wreath was just lovely. Obviously, It is not worth the price if purchased later in the season. The price for this dried up wreath is not worth it. It is shedding all over my floor. Very sad and disappointed. It is not right to not be able to return it for refund.Date published: 2018-03-23Rated 1 out of 5 by Jaybee560 from Dried out, Shedding and broken flowers, Dull color I ordered two wreaths on 3/14, and this looked lovely in the pictures online. The Farmers Market Herb Wreath arrived today and I was very disappointed. The colors are very dull, it appears Dead looking. It was shedding all over the box and had broken flowers all over. When I picked it up from the box even more shedding and peices dropped off. It is NOT worth the money. Don't order this. It says not returnable. Ridiculous.Date published: 2018-03-20Rated 5 out of 5 by PVBeach from Exactly What I Expected! Arrived perfectly packaged and secured. Wreath is beautiful and smells divine! Very happy with this purchase!Date published: 2018-02-08Rated 5 out of 5 by SFCuervo from Floral for Spring Just got our new seasonal wreath and we love it. Fragrant out the box, well preserved... colors come through even in the evening in a dim lit hallway.Date published: 2018-01-31Rated 5 out of 5 by EWolfe from Great Wreath! Just bought 2 of these for my front doors. They are gorgeous!Date published: 2018-01-22