All-Clad Precision Nonstick Utensil Set
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Crafted to the exceptional standards of All-Clad, these nonstick utensils are designed to perform every kitchen task with precision and ease. The eight-piece set includes all the essentials for home chefs. All-Clad's iconic stainless-steel handle – the same as the cookware – is comfortable to hold at any angle.
- BPA-free nylon head is heat-resistant to 440°F.
- Heavy-gauge stainless steel-handle won't snap, bend or stain over time.
- Seamless construction won't trap food residue.
- Smooth contoured handle offers a comfortable grip from multiple angles.
- Dishwasher safe.
8-piece set includes:
- Nonstick Flex Turner: Its long, flexible head easily slides under foods without tearing, while long slots drain excess fat.
- Nonstick Ladle: With pouring spouts on both sides to ensure drip-free ladling, the deep bowl offers generous capacity.
- Nonstick Pasta Fork: Long, thin slots drain while lifting, and the gently rounded tines grip pasta without tearing.
- Nonstick Slotted Spoon: Perforated slots efficiently drain liquids while preventing food from falling through.
- Nonstick Spoon: Its gently pointed tip reaches into corners of pots and pans, while the deep well stirs and serves a wide variety of foods.
- Nonstick Tongs: Scalloped edges securely grip foods when turning or serving.
- Nonstick Turner/Spatula: Its sturdy square head slips easily under food to lift and turn without breaking or tearing.
- Nonstick Whisk: Its large head and thin nonstick wires allow for efficient whisking, incorporating more air for lighter, fluffier results.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13 3/4" – 15 1/4" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 3 out of 5 by AnnL from Love tools hate packaging I love these tools but it took a solid hour to unpack them - way over packaged with zip ties, covers and the stickiest tags around. It took almost half a bottle of Goo Be Gone to melt away the tags and then had to use a knife scratching these very expensive tools. Tools themselves - great! I'm close to removing WS from my go to buying store because I'm having this tag issue on so many of their products.Date published: 2020-01-18
Do these have holes on the end so that they may be hung? Hi EROBEYWILLIAMS, The handles do not have a hole.Date published: 2019-06-03
Does this set include the counter top storage canister like the other all-clad sets?Hi Anonymous, No, this set does not include a storage canister.Date published: 2019-03-23
Is the silicon in this set black or a dark grey?Hi Anonymous, It is black.Date published: 2019-02-04