The powerhouse of the Vitamix blender family, the A3500 blender is intelligently designed inside and out. The machine offers five smart program settings that automatically detect the size of the container in use, so foods are perfectly blended according to volume and consistency. A built-in programmable timer can be set to stop the blender when processing is complete, so you don't have to monitor its progress.
- Five program settings—Smoothies, Hot Soups, Dips & Spreads, Frozen Desserts and Self-Cleaning—automatically adjust times and speeds for the container selected and stop the blender when done.
- Compatible with Self-Detect containers, so you can create multiple batches from the same machine—then store, serve, or transport (available Spring 2017).
- Programmable Timer shows blend time countdown and can be set to automatically stop when processing is complete.
- Tamper presses thick or frozen mixtures towards blade, so you never have to stop to scrape sides down.
- Blades are laser-cut from hardened stainless steel for the ultimate precision and durability.
- Container designed to rotate ingredients back to blades for faster, more efficient processing.
- The machine's sleek touchscreen display is easy to use – and even easier to wipe clean.
- Includes Simply Blending hardcover, full-color recipe book from Vitamix culinary team.
- Model #61005.
- 64-oz. cap. container.
- 11" x 8" x 17" high.
- 48" cord.
- 15 lb.
- 120V/12 amps.
- 1500W/2.2hp motor.
- Brushed stainless-steel base.
- BPA-free Tritan™ container.
- Metal drive system securely joins container to motor base.
- 10-year full warranty covers parts, labor and two-way shipping.
- Assembled and engineered in the USA.
- Container is top rack dishwasher safe.
- For self-cleaning, partially fill container with warm water and a drop of dish soap, then set to Self Cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
In a Vitamix blender, combine the chives, parsley, tarragon, basil, anchovies, shallot, lemon juice, mayonnaise and buttermilk. Cover and blend on high speed until smooth, about 1 minute.
Pour the dressing into a liquid measuring cup and season with salt. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 3 days before using. Makes about 1 1/2 cups (12 fl. oz./375 ml).
Williams Sonoma Kitchen
You May Also Need
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
This product is not available in stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.