- Fall Abundance Wreath $99.95
- Fall Leaf Wreath $169.95
- Autumn Harvest Wreath $89.95 – $149.95
- Bay Leaf Wreath $29.95 – $59.95
- Bay Leaf Garland $59.95 – $99.95
- Fall Corn Wreath $99.95
- Quince and Cinnamon Stick Wreath $89.95 – $139.95
- Fall Pumpkin Wreath $99.95
- Pheasant Feather Wreath $69.95 – $149.95
- Magnolia and Pinecone Wreath $99.95
- Fall Leaves Garland, 6' $74.95
- Fall Leaves Wreath $109.95
- Gourd & Quince Wreath $99.95
- Magnolia & Lantern Flower Wreath $89.95 – $189.95
- Magnolia & Lantern Garland $129.95
- Lantern Flower and Leaves Wreath $99.95
- Wild Olive Wreath $79.95 – $129.95
- Magnolia & Seeded Eucalyptus Wreath $69.95
- Gourd Wreath $99.95
- Autumn Pinecone Wreath $89.95
- Bay Leaf & Pepperberry Wreath $49.95 – $69.95
- Square Bay Leaf & Pepperberry Wreath $59.95 – $79.95
- Seeded Eucalyptus Wreath $54.95 – $69.95
- Magnolia Wreath $69.95 – $139.95
- Magnolia Garland $79.95 – $129.95
- Prairie Wreath $109.95
- Copper Tag Herb Braid $64.95
- Fall Cornucopia $79.95
When the Thanksgiving season is approaching, it’s joyful and festive to start decking your halls a little early, but with more of an autumnal flair. Just as with Halloween, you can opt for more of a fall feel in your decorating, integrating a few turkey motifs in here and there. As you begin to prepare for the big day, think about decorating both the inside and outside of your home so that guests feel a warm welcome as soon as they arrive. Williams-Sonoma offers a wide selection of fall harvest Thanksgiving wreaths to help bring warmth and joy to your home during the holidays.
There are a myriad of colors that you can choose from when it comes to decorating for Thanksgiving. Consider the bright and bold colors of maple leaves, myrtle and quince for your wreath, or the classic neutrals of feathery wheat stalks, fall magnolia leaves and pheasant feathers. A wreath full of faux fall leaves is an exceptional choice, and it aptly decorates your door from before Halloween until right before Christmas because of its autumnal palette. Mini pumpkins are also a solid choice when it comes to your Thanksgiving wreath. Consider a wreath with faux fall leaves, mini pumpkins and perhaps a hint of cranberry to add just the right amount of color to your front door. Small gourds mixed with quince add a hint of a fall harvested garden.
Hang a wreath either over your fireplace or mantle to add to your indoor Thanksgiving decor, or on your front or back door to welcome guests as they arrive. You can also place a wreath on the side of your house, perhaps with an accent light to showcase it after the sun goes down. Other enjoyable wreath ideas include cinnamon stick and berries, or a harvest apple wreath. Bright leaf colors also work well for a Thanksgiving wreath, adding to your existing decor.
Decorate with a bit of garland as well. Garland is lovely over the fireplace or mantle, or on ledges or shelves in your home. Choose garland to match a wreath exactly for a polished look, or mix and match colors and styles for a unique and festive feel throughout your home. Garland also looks exquisite around the dining table to accent the tabletop, or consider a fall cornucopia basket for your table. Choose from different color schemes and styles to match your table linens, dinnerware and bakeware for a perfect theme on Thanksgiving Day.