- Chilewich Place Mat, Mosaic Grey $15
- Chilewich Basketweave Place Mats, Denim $14.50
- Chilewich Mini Basketweave Chambray Place Mat, Aloe $14.50
- Chilewich Mini Basketweave Chambray Place Mat, Matcha $14.50
- Chilewich Bamboo Place Mats, Grey Flannel $14.50
- Chilewich Ribweave Place Mat, Pearl $16.50
- Chilewich Place Mat, Black & White $15
- Chilewich Bamboo Place Mat, Chalk $14.50
- Chilewich Basketweave Place Mat, Oyster $14.50
- Chilewich Basketweave Place Mat, White/Silver $14.50
- Chilewich Boucle Place Mat, Salt $16.50
- Chilewich Mini Basketweave Place Mat, Linen $14.50
- Chilewich Basketweave Place Mat, Khaki $14.50
- Chilewich Place Mat, Ombre Silver $15
- Chilewich Runner, Bamboo Chalk $46.50
- Chilewich Mosaic Runner, Grey $55
- Chilewich Wave Floormat $129.95 – $674.95
- Chilewich Reed Floormat $129.95 – $674.95
- Chilewich Mosaic Floormat $129.95 – $674.95
- Chilewich Mixed Weave Floormat $129.95 – $674.95
- Chilewich Basketweave Floormat $129.95 – $674.95
- Chilewich Bamboo Place Mat, Fog $14.50
- Chilewich Basketweave Place Mat, Denim $15.75
- Chilewich Petal Place Mat, Champagne $10
Great family meals and dinners with friends start with an inviting table. Set the tone for your next gathering with placemats and table runners from our Chilewich collection at Williams Sonoma. Made from patented TerraStrand vinyl, Chilewich table linens protect your table from scratches, heat damage and add layers of dimension to your tablescape. Pair these pieces with your everyday dinnerware and glassware for weekday family dinners or add crystal and charger plates to dress it up for an elegant affair.
Build the ultimate dining collection by choosing place mats and dinnerware sets with colors and patterns you can combine to create a table that reflects your sense of style. Stock up on an assortment of Chilewich place mats in a variety of sizes, colors and textures that blend with traditional and contemporary atmospheres. Choose from classic rectangular and contemporary round place mats to anchor each person’s plate, silverware and napkin at the table. You can also reinforce the angles and lines of your table with rectangular place mats or soften them with round pieces.
Create interesting contrasts by mixing and matching textures between your table linens and table surface. Pair a highly textured place mat decorated with a Japanese-inspired bamboo pattern atop a smooth wood tabletop to let the beauty of the table show through. Give a contemporary glass table a traditional vibe by adding place mats with a classic basketweave pattern.
You can also make your settings pop or tone them down by thoughtfully pairing your linens and dinnerware. If you have dinnerware in solid colors, pair these pieces with place mats that have a Nordic-inspired mosaic design or vertical rib weave pattern. Highlight delicate china patterns with a round place mat featuring a scrolling weave reminiscent of flower petals. Accentuate a specific color in your dinnerware by choosing a place mat with the same hue. To highlight your dinnerware, stack plates in bold, bright colors on top of a place mat in a demure shade of gray, white or silver to make each setting stand out. If you prefer a more subdued table, look for table linens in shades similar to your dinnerware. Monochromatic table settings turn the centerpieces and food into the focal points.
Let the surface of your table show, but protect it from scratches and heat damage with a table runner. Stretch one horizontally or vertically across the center of the table to create a focal point or designate a spot to keep serving dishes for family-style meals. For added depth, layer several table runners that have different widths, colors and textures. Top a traditional tartan with a loosely woven basketweave runner that lets the bold plaid show through. Chilewich table runners have many of the same patterns and weaves as the place mats, so you can coordinate your linens based on both texture and color. Try a combination of a white table runner with silver place mats, and tie it together with a silver centerpiece.
Add a touch of softness to your kitchen, dining room and outdoor eating areas with Chilewich woven floor mats. Available in assorted sizes, these floor mats let you define specific areas of each room. Place one under a kitchen table, in front of the sink or stove and at the entry to the room. The vinyl construction resists stains, making these pieces easy to clean so you can spend more time socializing and less time scrubbing. The material feels soft to the touch and has a latex backing that helps the mat stay in place.
Sharing meals with your loved ones lets you connect with them and nourish their bodies and souls. Make each meal a special occasion by setting your table with Chilewich table linens that welcome everyone to sit back and enjoy the moment with you.