- Corkcicle Ice Bucket Sugg. Price $69.95 – $74.95 Our Price $55.96 – $59.96
- Paz Ice Bucket with Tongs Sugg. Price $119.95 Sale $82.99
- Antique Brass Ice Bucket with Tongs Sugg. Price $124.95 Our Price $99.96
- Crafthouse Round Ice Bucket with Tongs Sugg. Price $99.95 Our Price $79.96
- Ice Bucket with Tongs Sugg. Price $79.95 Sale $23.99
- Gunmetal Ice Bucket with Tongs Sugg. Price $99.95 Sale $69.99
- AERIN Ginger Jar Party Bucket Sugg. Price $299.95 Our Price $239.96
- AERIN Woven & Silver Ice Bucket with Tongs Sugg. Price $79.95 Sale $44.99
- Stainless-Steel & Copper Ice Bucket with Tongs Sugg. Price $89.95 Sale $35.99
- Hammered-Copper Ice Bucket With Lid Sugg. Price $119.95 Our Price $95.96
- Copper Ice Bucket Sugg. Price $129.95 Our Price $103.96
- Hammered Stainless-Steel Ice Bucket Sugg. Price $39.95 – $69.95 Our Price $31.96 – $55.96
- Monogrammed Glass Ice Bucket $69.95
- Dorset Ice Bucket Sugg. Price $149.95 Our Price $119.96
- Double-Wall Stainless-Steel Insulated Ice Bucket Sugg. Price $79.95 Our Price $63.96
- Stainless-Steel Ice Bucket with Tongs Sugg. Price $99.95 Our Price $79.96
- Double-Wall Insulated Party Bucket Sugg. Price $199.95 Our Price $159.96
Savor Your Refreshments With an Ice Bucket
Add the perfect finishing touch to your beverages with an ice bucket. This classic service element is often associated with poolside at the best resorts or tableside at a fine restaurant. Now, you can bring the elegance of ice buckets into your home with styles made for indoors or outdoors and an appealing selection of aesthetic options. Try high-polish finishes, whimsical patterns, monogrammed versions or ice buckets with tongs. Once you begin integrating these beautiful buckets into your dinner service or moments of leisure, you may find yourself wanting a collection for all occasions.
What is an Ice Bucket?
An ice bucket is a simple tabletop or serveware accessory that holds ice. They are available in different styles for different purposes; however, all of them are made for convenient service of refreshments.
- Ice buckets are cylindrical in shape and have a flat bottom. Some may have a fluted silhouette or a top opening that is wider than the base. The top is open for you to add ice easily on all styles.
- Some ice buckets are casual, while others can be designed for formal dinners and made of upscale materials like copper or crystal.
- Most ice buckets are designed to sit on your tabletop, either in a dining room, on a coffee table inside or outdoors on a patio. You can use a large coaster, trivet or placemat underneath it to avoid water seepage.
- Other ice buckets fit nicely into an ice bucket stand. The stand is meant to rest near your dinner table for easy pouring. Your bottle stays temperate during enjoyment that way.
Styles of Ice Buckets
- Some ice buckets are made for filling with ice, so that you can always refresh a glass. If you want a selection that's perfect for lounging with a beer or soda, look for ice buckets with tongs. As you sip, you can keep adding ice as needed.
- Other buckets are made for keeping a bottle of wine or Champagne cold as you dine or savor each glass. These buckets may be a bit wider at the top and they don't require a lid, since the neck of the bottle protrudes from the top. They replace wine coasters or decanters.
- Check out modern buckets that look more like serving bowls or styles with oversized handles that remind you of wicker bins or other intimate home styling elements.
- Insulated ice buckets are great for beating beads of water on the walls of the bucket or for keeping ice as cold as can be for several hours.
Include an ice bucket to make your next cocktail service or food and wine pairing as amazing as possible.