- Paz Ice Bucket with Tongs $119.95
- RBT Ice Bucket $79.95
- Antique Brass Ice Bucket with Tongs $124.95
- Crafthouse Round Ice Bucket with Tongs $99.95
- Ice Bucket with Tongs Sugg. Price $79.95 Sale $29.99
- Gunmetal Ice Bucket with Tongs Sugg. Price $99.95 Sale $69.99
- AERIN Ginger Jar Party Bucket $299.95
- AERIN Woven & Silver Ice Bucket with Tongs $79.95
- Stainless-Steel & Copper Ice Bucket with Tongs Sugg. Price $89.95 Sale $53.99
- Hammered-Copper Ice Bucket With Lid $119.95
- Copper Ice Bucket $129.95
- Hammered Stainless-Steel Ice Bucket $39.95 – $69.95
- Monogrammed Glass Ice Bucket $69.95
- Dorset Ice Bucket $139.95
- Double-Wall Stainless-Steel Insulated Ice Bucket $79.95
- Stainless-Steel Ice Bucket with Tongs $99.95
- Double-Wall Insulated Party Bucket $199.95
Ice Buckets and Tools
Entertaining is a wonderful way to catch up with friends and neighbors. When you’re the host, you can make your work during the party a breeze by preparing ahead of time. One way to do this is to set up drink and food stations so guests can serve themselves. That way, you get to mingle and socialize with everybody easily, and guests always have exactly what they want. Spread the stations apart to keep the party flowing, and use supplies from us at Williams Sonoma to beautify your party area.
The drink station can have ice buckets and tongs so guests can fix their own drinks. One ice bucket can be used for ice while another can keep bottles of wine chilled. There’s a huge selection of ice buckets including stainless-steel, copper and glass. Many of them can also be monogrammed to add personalization. This is a smart gift to give to a hostess or give as a wedding or anniversary gift. Those with double wall insulation keep beverages especially cold.
Beverage Dispensers and Party Buckets
If you make a festive punch or fancy cocktail, you can use the large drink dispensers. They come in tall containers with spouts for easy pouring. Fill a glass one with sangria and garnish with fruit. Or make a batch of margaritas and float sliced limes on top. Use the mega party tubs that are basically over-sized ice buckets to hold iced down bottles of beer, wine, sodas and waters. By filling the tubs full, you’ll save yourself time during the party not having to refill as often. The party tubs are classy with gold, stainless-steel or ceramic ginger jar design options. They’re appropriate for casual tailgating, picnics or more formal affairs. Handles built into the sides make them easier to carry.
Whoever does the grilling can use the impressive line of grilling baskets that we have available. Keep a handy table nearby so the grillmaster can place the food on it once it is prepared, which saves you a step. Go ahead and have any necessary condiments and serveware on the table. Keep an extra ice bucket and tools nearby with an informal bar area to keep the cook happy.
If kids come to the party you can set up a small table with lemonade or juice and plastic cups. Let the kids use their own ice bucket and tongs to make their own drinks. This will keep them entertained while reducing your workload.
Something as simple as an ice bucket or a party tub can go a long way to keep the party going smoothly as big and little guests make their own refills. Drinks stay chilled. And the host and hostess can enjoy themselves too.