- Harvest Pumpkin Table Runner Sugg. Price $59.95 – $69.95 Sale $41.99 – $48.99
- Harvest Embroidery Table Runner Sugg. Price $59.95 – $74.95 Our Price $47.96 – $59.96
- Botanical Pumpkin Runner Sugg. Price $69.95 Our Price $55.96
- Acorn Harvest Jacquard Table Runner Sugg. Price $79.95 Our Price $63.96
- Plymouth Turkey Table Runner Sugg. Price $69.95 Our Price $55.96
- Heritage Turkey Jacquard Table Runner Sugg. Price $79.95 Sale $39.99
- Laurel Embroidered Table Runner Sugg. Price $69.95 Our Price $55.96
- Plymouth Plaid Table Runner Sugg. Price $59.95 Our Price $47.96
- 'Twas the Night Before Christmas Table Runner $69.95 – $84.95
- Twas the Night Ornaments Table Runner $84.95
- Snowman Table Runner $84.95
- Classic Tartan Plaid Table Runner $59.95 – $74.95
- Woodland Berry Runner $59.95
- Snowfall Jacquard Runner $99.95
- Holly Jacquard Runner $99.95
- Aerin Alpine Runner $69.95
- Snowflake Table Runner $69.95
- Velvet Table Runner $64.95 – $69.95
- Linen Double Hemstitch Table Runner Sugg. Price $59.95 Sale $34.99 – $47.96
- Vine Floral Boutis Table Runner Sugg. Price $69.95 Sale $41.99 – $55.96
- Vintage Floral Jacquard Table Runner Sugg. Price $79.95 Sale $47.99 – $63.96
- Italian Washed Linen Table Runner Sugg. Price $69.95 Sale $19.99 – $55.96
- Porto Tile Table Runner Sugg. Price $59.95 Our Price $47.96
- Tehla Jacquard Table Runner Sugg. Price $79.95 Our Price $63.96
- Sicilian Citrus Table Runner Sugg. Price $59.95 Our Price $47.96
- Italian Tile Table Runner Sugg. Price $59.95 Sale $46.99
- Alba Jacquard Table Runner Sugg. Price $79.95 Sale $31.99
- Design Crew Basics Cotton & Linen Table Runner $19
- Nouveau Table Runner Sugg. Price $59.95 Our Price $47.96
- Tonal Kashmir Jacquard Table Runner Sugg. Price $79.95 Our Price $63.96
- AERIN Fairfield Runner Sugg. Price $59.95 Our Price $47.96
- AERIN Chevron Runner Sugg. Price $59.95 Sale $44.99
- Meyer Lemon Table Runner Sugg. Price $59.95 Our Price $47.96
- Jacobean Jacquard Table Runner $79.95
- Ombre Floral Jacquard Table Runner Sugg. Price $79.95 Our Price $63.96
- Porto Jacquard Runner, Grey & Green Sugg. Price $79.95 Our Price $63.96
- Dobby Textured Woven Table Runner Sugg. Price $39.95 Our Price $31.96
- Marseille Print Table Runner Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.96
- Berry Meadow Table Runner Sugg. Price $59.95 Sale $46.99 – $47.96
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Restaurant Stripe Table Runner Sugg. Price $30 Sale $24.99 – $30
- Abaca Runner Sugg. Price $59.95 Sale $39.99
- Dahlia Table Runner Sugg. Price $59.95 Sale $23.99
- French Stripe Table Runner Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.96
Comfort and color are important elements of any table setting. Linens such as place mats, napkins, runners and even kitchen towels play a pivotal role in the overall impact of a table. Runners can serve both a functional and stylistic purpose on a table. With runners sitting at the center of the table, you can rest easy knowing that your table surface is protected from any errant spills that could occur. Runners also add both color and texture, complementing the other elements on the table such a dinnerware, glassware and flatware. The runners you choose depend on the type of meal you are serving, and Williams-Sonoma offers an extensive selection of both casual and formal runners to match any style.
Full coordination of a table demands a variety of linens. Adding matching napkins is the perfect place to start. Explore the many napkin prints available, which coordinate with runners beautifully. Spanish Floral or Toulouse napkins and runners offer distinctive style that will set any table apart. For an upscale dining experience, jacquard napkins and runners help set the scene with unsurpassed elegance. Solid napkins and runners never go out of style, and these linens will coordinate with virtually any dinnerware and serveware you might choose. The linen double hemstitching features a beautiful double row of stitching around the borders. Monogramming is also available for both napkins and runners. For more informal fare, a bright plaid runner could be just the right touch.
Covering the table with full tablecloths helps you create a dramatic table. Tablecloths are an ideal alternative for the times when you don’t wish to use place mats. Tablecloths and runners can also complement each other beautifully. Set a festive table with a holiday-themed tablecloth and runner. Choose from a Plymouth Turkey round tablecloth or even a Halloween Moon tablecloth when serving a Halloween meal. Formal tables take on an air of sophistication when you add a linen tablecloth and runner with double hemstitching or intricate flowering vines stitched into the fabric. These tablecloths and runners are machine washable, so you can use them without worry. The more you use and wash these linens, the softer the fabric becomes.
As you set a table with place mats and runners, consider other elements that will work together for a flawless presentation. Charger plates have a way of easily injecting classic beauty into a table setting, and they work well with table runners. Although charger plates are right at home on a formal table, you can use them for virtually any type of meal. For a formal meal, reach for classic charger plates of silver plating or hammered copper. Don’t forget everyday opportunities for using charger plates though. A wood charger adds a dynamic touch to any place setting. Even outdoor dining is an ideal time for chargers, especially when they are made of woven sea grass or braided abaca. A bright Buffalo Plaid table runner or an Open Kitchen Bold Stripe runner would be right at home on the patio or deck.
Pull all the elements of your table together with ease. Matching runners with chair pads is an easy way to dress up a kitchen or dining table. Chair pads add comfort to seating, while they also add a bright splash of color. Don’t worry about using chair pads and runners for everyday dining, because these user-friendly linens are machine washable. You also have even more design options, because each chair pad is reversible with a bold quilted design on one side and smooth underside showing off a different design.
Don’t forget other elements to go along with runners as you set the table. Even coasters and trivets add style as they protect table surfaces. Whether you’re dining out of doors and reach for woven coasters in various colors or you’re setting a formal table with a jacquard runner and marble coasters, you’ll find something to match your meal. A fully set table with coordinated runners and other essentials will complement your delicious meals by accessorizing your dinnerware and dining decor.