- Marble Napkin Rings $6.95 – $27.95
- Bone Napkin Rings $6.95 – $27.95
- Enamel Napkin Rings $4.95
- Presidio Silver-Plated Napkin Rings, Set of 4 $29.95
- Copper Napkin Rings, Set of 4 $39.95
- Curved Hammered Copper Napkin Ring $9.95
- Modern Geo Napkin Rings $6.95 – $27.95
- Autumn Vine Napkin Rings $9.95
- Antique Brass Leaf Napkin Rings $5.95
- Nito Napkins Rings, Set of 4 $19.95
- Woven Sea Grass Napkin Rings, Set of 4 $19.95
- Scarlet Red Textured Glass Napkin Rings, Set of 4 $39.95
- Gunmetal Napkin Ring, Each Sugg. Price $6.95 Sale $2.99
- Black Horn Napkin Ring Sugg. Price $14.95 Sale $10.99
- Natural Horn Napkin Ring Sugg. Price $14.95 Sale $10.99
- Pumpkin Napkin Ring Sugg. Price $7.95 Sale $2.99
- Amber Cloisonne Pumpkin Napkin Ring, Each Sugg. Price $19.95 Sale $9.99
- Floral Meadow Napkin Rings, Set of 6 Sugg. Price $34.95 Sale $12.99
- Ginger Jar Napkin Rings, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $24.95 Sale $18.99
- Sicily Ceramic Napkin Rings, Set of 6 $29.95
- Azulejo Napkin Rings, Set of 6 Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $29.99
- Lemon Cloisonne Napkin Ring, Each $19.95
- Square Napkin Ring, Bronze Sugg. Price $6.95 Sale $2.99
Entertaining demands certain accessories such as drink coasters and napkin rings. Encircling napkins with distinctive rings adds style to any table. Napkin ring options are varied at Williams-Sonoma, with something for virtually every personality and decorating style. Those preferring a casual look might choose napkin rings made out of woven grass or woven hapao. For a formal table, you can’t go wrong with silver-plated napkin rings. You might even choose napkin rings that highlight the season or a holiday to bring a festive air to a dining table. Drink coasters are another area where you can inject a specific feel to a setting to fit your unique style. From hammered copper to marble, drink coasters are both functional and decorative.
To go along with the napkin rings, choose colorful and distinctive napkins for the table. Switching out your dinnerware to create various dining styles may be a little challenging, but an extensive collection of napkins allows you to easily change the style and feel of a dining table. Embroidered birds lend an air of quiet sophistication to a table setting, while boisterous plaids shout a relaxed and carefree style. Floral jacquards in various colors are always timeless. Bring in a seasonal flair with napkins in prints such sunflowers, pumpkins, berries, tomatoes, Halloween moon, turkeys and garden flowers. Napkins help create such an inviting table experience, that you may want to incorporate them into both every day and special dining.
Setting a special table often includes place card holders. Choosing traditional place card holders ensures that they will compliment virtually any table setting. Marble place card holders to match your marble napkin rings are a pristine white color, while each holder shows off distinctive organic variations in the marble. Dome place card holders are simple in design, compatible with a wide range of place settings, and they feature a distressed look for added warmth. Choose bronze, brass, silver-plating or sand-cast, which complement our napkin ring selections as well. These place card holders enable you to embellish them with fancy or traditional place cards to fit any theme or dinner occasion.
When a table needs an extra splash of color or texture, table runners are the perfect solution. Match a table runner with napkins and rings for a coordinated table that shines with sophistication. Imagine the finished result when you add a table runner with delicate stitching that creates intricate textures. Known as boutis, this detailed needlework is a traditional European art form. Personalization and monograms are also available for table runners.
Comfort around the table is another important consideration, and chair pads provide both form and function in the kitchen or dining room. Coordinate the chair pads with other linens, including napkins, tablecloths and runners. These pads are quilted for extra comfort, while made of durable cotton to withstand everyday use. The reversible style shows off a bold design on one side with a more understated design on the opposite side. You can even remove the cotton covers to machine wash them, when necessary. Adding new chair pads to a dining room or kitchen is an effective way to inject a new flair into existing decor.
To round out table decor, consider the special items you place in the middle of the table. Candle and candle holders are available in virtually any style from everyday pieces to festive candles that are perfect for holidays or other formal occasions. You can’t have enough traditional tapers, available in ivory, white and many other colors. Flameless pillars and tapers are another option, giving you safe illumination without open flames. Don’t forget candleholders to go with the candles. Many hurricane styles will fit any table decor, offering an elegant touch for a centerpiece arrangement. Setting a beautiful table need not be difficult when you see the wide array of separates that will match almost any table setting.