- Williams Sonoma Apolis Market Tote Sugg. Price $79.95 Our Price $63.96
- Walnut Rattan Easter Basket with Liner Sugg. Price $29.95 – $44.95 Sale $14.99 – $19.99
- White Rattan Easter Basket with Liner Sugg. Price $29.95 – $49.95 Sale $14.99 – $24.99
- Nantucket Woven Seagrass Rectangular Bin on Wheels $99.95
- Nantucket Woven Seagrass Shelf Basket $44.95
- Panama Weave Washable Baskets, Set of 2 $69.95
- Onion Basket, Set of 2 $29.95
- Quilted China Storage Cases $29.95 – $39.95
- Quilted Stemware Storage Cases $62.95 – $69.95
- Soho Coffee Storage Collection Sugg. Price $34.95 – $219.95 Sale $16.99 – $109.99
- Wire Apple Basket $54.95
- Peterboro Gathering Baskets, Set of 2 $79.95
- Pie Basket $69.95
Homekeeping with Stemware and Wicker Storage Baskets
The key to a clean and organized home is proper storage solutions in every room. In the kitchen, rattan and wicker storage baskets are incredibly useful for storing and organizing various kitchen essentials. For delicate items like stemware, quilted baskets are also available. Browse Williams Sonoma's selection of stylish storage baskets in various shapes and sizes to tackle all of your kitchen organizational issues.
Woven Storage Baskets
Classic woven baskets crafted of wicker, rattan or seagrass make a beautiful addition to any traditional-style kitchen. These baskets come in lovely neutral colors but may feature slight variations due to the natural materials which are used.
- Use sturdy rattan baskets to store loose produce from the farmer's market or produce picked straight from your garden. Some woven baskets come with handles so they're easy to bring along with you as you shop for fresh local ingredients.
- The handwoven natural materials help to promote air circulation, prolonging the freshness of your fruits and vegetables. These baskets look great hanging in the pantry or sitting on your kitchen countertop.
- Woven seagrass bins work well for storing kitchen towels, potholders, cleaning products, kitchen utensils and much more.
- Rectangular bins also make great recycling bins for small kitchens. Some bins even come with wheels so they can easily be rolled out to the home's main outdoor recycling bin when full.
- While they are very useful in kitchens, wicker storage baskets can also be used in other spots around the home to organize clothing, toiletries and other miscellaneous clutter.
Keeping red and white wine glasses safe, organized and dust-free ensures you're always ready to celebrate with a glass of wine when extra guests come over. While you can use any basic basket to store your glassware, special quilted storage cases are the best option.
- Each case comes with 12 padded compartments to keep your glasses safely separated and upright. Choose from two types of bins to accommodate either red or white wine glasses.
- The sturdy zippered top keeps dust out and also allows the bins to be stacked. This maximizes storage potential in your kitchen cupboards or on kitchen shelves.
- Each stemware storage bin comes with a label slot so you can easily identify the contents without removing the lid.
- The diamond quilting not only adds extra protection to your stemware but also gives the bins a pretty patterned look.
- Matching china storage cases are also available for dinner and salad plates, bowls, serving platters and cups and saucers. These zippered cotton cases keep special dinnerware safe and organized within the home and are also great for moving.
Using proper storage solutions around the home ensures that surfaces stay clear and your everyday essentials are always easy to find. In the kitchen, try natural and beautiful rattan, seagrass or wicker storage baskets to store everything from fresh produce to basic kitchen linens. For stemware and dinnerware, switch to quilted storage bins to keep these delicate kitchen items organized and protected.