- Copper Utensil Holder Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $29.99
- Partitioned Copper Utensil Holder $69.95
- Copper Knife Holder with Kapoosh® Insert $129.95
- Hammered Copper Butter Keeper $39.95
- Copper Canister Sugg. Price $49.95 – $229.85 Our Price $49.95 – $199.95
- Hammered-Copper Bread Box $189.95
- Copper Butter Dish $79.95
- Copper Paper Towel Holder $89.95
- Pineapple Fruit Basket $29.95
- Rooster Fruit Basket $29.95
- Wire Fruit Basket $29.95
- Hanging Wire Fruit Basket Sugg. Price $34.95 Sale $19.99
- Hanging Wire 3-Tier Fruit Basket Sugg. Price $69.95 Our Price $52.46 – $69.95
- Copper Expandable Tray $59.95
- Copper Utensil & Accessories Tray $44.95 – $54.95
- Copper Flatware Tray $49.95 – $59.95
- Trellis Napkin Holder, Copper Plated Sugg. Price $24.95 Sale $9.99
- Williams Sonoma Copper Spoon Rest $19.95
- Copper Two-Bottle Caddy Sugg. Price $11.95 Our Price $9.23
- Hammered Copper Countertop Lazy Susan, Large Sugg. Price $399.95 Sale $199.99
- Copper Boot Tray $254.95
- Copper Hammered Tray $69.95 – $174.95
- Copper Deluxe Countertop Set Sugg. Price $709.65 Our Price $609.95
- Copper Classic Countertop Set Sugg. Price $299.80 Our Price $249.95
- Hammered Copper Canister, Extra Tall Sugg. Price $79.95 Sale $49.99
- Copper Banana Hanger Fruit Basket $29.95
Copper Kitchen Accessories
The amazing thing about copper is that it looks right at home no matter what kind of decor you have. From traditional country kitchens to sleek and contemporary ones, copper has a way of working wonders when it’s on a counter. Our copper kitchen accessories bring a rustic charm to wood-inspired homes, while the heavy-gauge polished finish adds a natural luster to spaces with more modern appeal. Choose from a smooth copper surface or go for a hammered finish for a bit of added texture. Copper accessories on the countertop are a great way to stylishly store and organize all of your kitchen essentials, from knives and whisks to bread and coffee.
When you imagine a bread box, is the first thing you think of a plain wooden box with a sliding wood door? Although functional, it doesn’t do much in terms of adding to your decor. If you prefer a tastefully offbeat alternative to countertop bread storage, look no further than our Williams-Sonoma hammered-copper bread boxes. Hand-crafted in a family-owned workshop in Turkey, these copper bread boxes may resemble traditional roasting pots, but they’re specifically designed for storing foods like bread and pastries. Other features include a food-safe tin lining inside of the container, as well as a gleaming, riveted copper handle affixed to the lid.
Some meals require a lot more concentration than others during preparation, and there isn’t always time to go rummaging through a drawer in search of the right cooking utensils. We have copper kitchen accessories that not only help you out with countertop organization, but that also add elegance to the room. Check out one of our copper utensil holders, which are available in either a smooth or hammered finish, and make sure you’ve always got the utensils you need in reach. For some added order in the kitchen, go for one of our partitioned copper utensil holders, which contain a removable hidden partition that allows you to keep ladles, whisks, tongs and spatulas separated.
If you’re looking for more copper kitchen accessories to keep your countertop elegantly uniform, consider a copper knife holder with a Kapoosh™ insert. The slot-free design of the Kapoosh™ block insert lets you store knives from different sets wherever there’s room. The rubber feet on the base not only protect surfaces but also ensure the holder won’t skid and slide all over your kitchen surfaces. Just like our partitioned utensil holder, this copper knife holder is designed to fit perfectly onto a copper lazy Susan. Lazy Susans are a great way to add extra accessibility to the countertop, so you can reach your knives and utensils from any angle.
For even more copper luster in the kitchen, check out our copper canisters, available with both smooth and hammered finishes. The smooth copper canisters come in four different sizes, ranging from small to extra large, giving you lots of options to store and keep coffee, sugar or flour within reach and fresh. Hammered-copper canisters are available in small, medium and large sizes. The canisters’ airtight silicone lids are sealed to help prolong the freshness of your stored dry goods.
Keep paper towels accessible on the countertop, and don’t let messy spills get out of control. Our hand-crafted copper paper towel holders pair perfectly with our other copper kitchen accessories and feature solid brass knobs for extra elegance. The paper towel holder’s copper side arm doesn’t just keep the roll contained, but it also helps you to tear off sheets effortlessly, so the next time a sauce starts to sputter out of control on the stove, you’ll be ready.
To keep your copper kitchen accessories looking polished and new, be sure to pick up Mauviel Copper Cleaner. You can also use it on Mauviel stainless-steel cookware, so you can keep your accessories clean and lustrous.