- Copper Utensil Holder Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $29.99
- Partitioned Copper Utensil Holder $69.95
- Copper Knife Holder with Kapoosh® Insert $129.95
- Hammered Copper Butter Keeper $39.95
- Copper Canister Sugg. Price $49.95 – $229.85 Our Price $39.96 – $199.95
- Hammered-Copper Bread Box $189.95
- Copper Butter Dish $79.95
- Copper Paper Towel Holder $89.95
- Pineapple Fruit Basket $29.95
- Rooster Fruit Basket $29.95
- Wire Fruit Basket $29.95
- Hanging Wire Fruit Basket Sugg. Price $34.95 Sale $19.99
- Hanging Wire 3-Tier Fruit Basket $69.95
- Williams Sonoma Copper Spoon Rest $19.95
- Copper Two-Bottle Caddy $11.95
- Hammered Copper Countertop Lazy Susan, Large Sugg. Price $399.95 Sale $199.99
- Copper Boot Tray $254.95
- Copper Hammered Tray $69.95 – $174.95
- Copper Deluxe Countertop Set Sugg. Price $709.65 Our Price $609.95
- Copper Classic Countertop Set Sugg. Price $299.80 Our Price $249.95
- Hammered Copper Canister, Extra Tall Sugg. Price $79.95 Sale $49.99
- Copper Banana Hanger Fruit Basket $29.95
Shopping Copper Kitchen Accessories & Kitchen Utensils
If you're looking for a new way to add sophisticated sensibility to your home, copper kitchen accessories & kitchen utensils let you showcase unique style with a luxury gleam. Copper is beloved for its high shine, its unique orange-gold hue and rarity in the decor world. Give your home a country kitchen feel, a touch of European glamour or a high-contrast metallic edge to offset a space full of stainless steel appliances and cookware. There are so many ways to add this element to your home from canisters to trays to organizers and more. Copper kitchen accessories & kitchen utensils upgrade your aesthetic as soon as you place your new items out for all to see.
Why Home Chefs Love Copper in The Kitchen
Copper is a longtime favorite of dedicated home chefs and those who love interior design. The metal offers a bright reflective surface that becomes even more brilliant with hammering. Recent trends showcase the smoothness of the metal, too, for a minimalist look you'll love.
- Copper cookware conducts heat really well. When your pans heat up quickly and your food cooks evenly, cooking is a joy--as is dining on the outcomes.
- Copper kitchen accessories & kitchen utensils are a great way to include the beautiful metallic in your home, because they're versatile enough to withstand other decor transformations or cookware upgrades. Try pairing pieces with marble.
- Utensils and other accessories are easy to keep clean. Most people wipe their copper accessories down while performing other routine cleaning. If you need to wash it, do so by hand and let it air dry in a dish rack or on a towel.
Copper Pieces to Add to Your Collection
Discover the beauty of copper kitchen accessories & kitchen utensils when you add these elements to your home today. Start with a few statement pieces or choose accents to place throughout your kitchen.
- Trays are a lovely start because it's natural to display them on a shelf or in a hutch in between uses. Plus, trays get lots of attention when entertaining, so everyone will see your copper accessories.
- A fruit bowl in the center of a casual dining table or along a counter run where you invite your family to gather makes an impact without overwhelming other decor.
- Look for tabletop and countertop accents, like a napkin holder, spoon rest or bottle caddy to use these items regularly throughout your day.
Creating a new aesthetic with copper kitchen accessories & kitchen utensils let you highlight your brilliance and transform your home easily.