- Andrée Jardin Pebble Sponge $6.95
- Andrée Jardin Dish Kit $69.95
- Andrée Jardin Vegetable Brush $14.95 – $24.95
- Andrée Jardin Stainless Steel Scrubber $6.95
- Andrée Jardin Saucepan Brush $12.95
- Andrée Jardin Handled Dish Brush $10.95
- Andrée Jardin Copper Scrubber $7.95
- Andrée Jardin Bistro Flute Brush $12.95
- Andrée Jardin Bistro Carafe Brush $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Stainless Steel Straws with Cleaning Brush $9.95
- Williams Sonoma Compact Dish Rack, White $79.95
- Williams Sonoma Dish Rack with Wine Glass Holder, White $89.95
- simplehuman™ Compact Steel Frame Dishrack $49.95
- Simplehuman Steel Frame Dishrack with Wine Glass Holder $79.95
- Roll-Out Under The Sink Organizer $79.95
- White Marble Soap Dispenser $24.95
- Stainless-Steel Double Caddy $11.95
- Stainless Steel Three-Bottle Caddy $14.95
- Copper Two-Bottle Caddy $11.95
- Copper Three-Bottle Caddy $14.95
- Pop-Up Sponges, Yellow $16.95 – $17.95
- Pop-Up Sponges $16.95
- Joseph Joseph Sink Pod $14.95
- Maier Nonstick Pan Cleaning Brush $4.50
- OXO Stainless-Steel Bottle Brush $8.95
- OXO Stainless-Steel Soap Dispensing Dish Brush $12.95
- OXO Stainless-Steel Dish Brush $8.95
- Williams Sonoma Soap Dispensing Dish Brush Sugg. Price $10.95 Sale $7.99
- OXO Stainless-Steel Soap Dispensing Palm Brush $4.95 – $9.95
- OXO Stainless-Steel Soap Dispensing Dish Brush Refills, Set of 2 $4.95
- OXO Large Sweep Set with Extendable Broom $34.95
Dish Racks & Brushes
Washing the dishes may never be top of the list of your favorite pastimes, but such everyday activities become more pleasurable when you use the right tools and organizational aids to get the work done quickly and efficiently. Dish racks and brushes from our selection at Williams Sonoma provide the necessary options for you to keep your kitchen just the way you like it, creating the perfect environment for cooking, dining or contemplating the morning news over coffee; and getting chores done quickly means you have more time to enjoy your home.
Dish Drying Racks
Dish drying racks are a useful alternative to having someone on-hand to dry and store the plates for you as you wash, helping you to stay organized even while you’re up to your elbows in soap suds. Such racks store flatware on the side, and some have cutlery compartments and hangers for wine glasses. Storing wet items in this manner helps to drain off excess water so it’s easier to dry them later, while also reducing the risk of scratches and chips. Some racks also funnel the excess water into the sink, so you don’t end up with water stains on your countertops. Plastic dish drying racks are durable and easy to clean, while metal racks have a sleek, contemporary style that fits well in many modern homes.
Sponges are an incredibly versatile addition to your kitchen cupboard, suitable for washing dishes and wiping down food preparation areas, so it’s worth having a good stock of them. If you don’t have a lot of storage, or you like to keep your cupboards arranged efficiently, consider pop-up sponges that take up a fraction of the space but expand to full size on contact with water. Burned-on food residue is a challenge, especially on your best pans where abrasive cleaners may cause scratches. A durable brush with gentle bristles lets you tackle the toughest jobs and will keep your non-stick pans pristine. When you need a little extra cleaning power, a soap-dispensing brush is a great solution. Simply press a button for a targeted application of soap on stubborn stains for sparkling results.
Keeping your dish soap close at hand doesn’t have to mean a cluttered countertop. Decanting soap into a stylish dispenser means you get the convenience of easy access while making the soap a part your kitchen decor. Consider bottles that match your countertops for a cohesive style, or make a bold statement with bright colors and contrasting looks. To keep bottles neatly arranged, a bottle caddy is a useful tool. They usually hold two or three bottles, making it easy to ensure your dish soap, hand soap and lotion is never out of reach. A chrome caddy looks at home among chrome fixtures, in a clean, modern space. Copper has a warmer style, and is versatile enough to be an effective addition in contemporary and traditional rooms. Look for polished copper to put your counter at the cutting edge of kitchen design, or enhance a country-style space with burnished or brushed copper.
Brushing Up Your Kitchen Decor
A kitchen is a functional space, but in many cases it’s also the heart of a home. It’s the place where families cook, eat, play games or even catch up on a bit of office or school work using the table as a desk. Looking for products that combine form and function enhances the dual aspect of the kitchen, making it easier for you to transform the room into an enjoyable place to work and relax. Even the simple addition of a dish drying rack and a selection of dish brushes makes a difference. And by choosing products with care, you create the look and feel you want, whether that’s bold and eclectic, with colorful items that create a sense of vibrancy, or calming and relaxed, with products that have neutral tones and a more cohesive style.