- Garden Teak Dining Side Chair $150 – $550
- Garden Teak Dining Armchair $150 – $700
- Garden Teak Dining Table $495 – $2,795
- Garden Teak Furniture Covers $125 – $495
- Bridgehampton Outdoor Dining Side Chair Sale $125 – $395
- Bridgehampton Outdoor Dining Armchair Sale $129 – $495
- Bridgehampton Outdoor Swivel Dining Side Chair Sale $129 – $495
- Bridgehampton Outdoor Dining Table Sale $495 – $1,495
- Bridgehampton Outdoor Bistro Round Table $295 – $595
- Bridgehampton Furniture Covers $75 – $495
- Manchester Outdoor Dining Chair $150 – $2,970
- Manchester Furniture Covers $150 – $425
- Navarro Outdoor Rectangular Dining Table $495 – $2,995
- Navarro Furniture Covers $495
- Pescadero Dining Side Chair Sugg. Price $150 – $595 Our Price $141 – $559.30
- Pescadero Outdoor Dining Table Sugg. Price $495 – $1,695 Our Price $465.30 – $1,593.30
- Pescadero Furniture Covers Sugg. Price $125 – $495 Our Price $117.50 – $465.30
- Larnaca Outdoor Dining Side Chair Sugg. Price $150 – $550 Our Price $141 – $517
- Larnaca Outdoor Dining Armchair Sugg. Price $150 – $700 Our Price $141 – $658
- Larnaca Outdoor Teak Extendable Dining Table Sugg. Price $495 – $2,995 Our Price $465.30 – $2,815.30
- Larnaca Outdoor Round Dining Table Sugg. Price $395 – $2,895 Our Price $371.30 – $2,721.30
- Larnaca Outdoor Teak Counter Stool Sugg. Price $125 – $695 Our Price $117.50 – $653.30
- Larnaca Outdoor Teak Bar Stool Sugg. Price $125 – $695 Our Price $117.50 – $653.30
- Larnaca Furniture Covers Sugg. Price $75 – $495 Our Price $70.50 – $465.30
- Somerset Outdoor Teak Dining Side Chair $100 – $450
- Somerset Teak Outdoor Dining Table $1,995
- Somerset Extendable Dining Table $495 – $1,995
- Somerset Furniture Covers $150 – $495
- Shonan Outdoor Dining Side Chair Sugg. Price $600 Sale $499.99
- Shonan Outdoor Dining Armchair Sugg. Price $750 Sale $599.99
- La Coupole Indoor/Outdoor Dining Table, Rectangular Black Granite Top $3,495
- La Coupole Indoor/Outdoor Dining Table, Rectangular Pietra Cardoza Top $495 – $3,495
- La Coupole Indoor/Outdoor Dining Table, Round Pietra Cardoza Top $2,995
- La Coupole Indoor/Outdoor Dining Table, Round Black Granite Top $295 – $2,995
- La Coupole Furniture Covers $295 – $495
- Parisian Bistro Indoor/Outdoor Side Chair $125 – $2,100
- Parisian Bistro Furniture Covers $125
- Bridgehampton Outdoor Metal Umbrella $495
- Outdoor Teak Umbrella, Black Sugg. Price $995 Our Price $935.30
- Outdoor Teak Umbrella, Navy Sugg. Price $995 Our Price $935.30
- Outdoor Teak Umbrella, Natural Sugg. Price $995 Our Price $935.30
- Outdoor Umbrella Base Sugg. Price $95 Our Price $89.30
Outdoor spaces are a breath of fresh air – literally – for any home. They’re great places to relax solo, whether you’re enjoying breakfast at sunrise or just sipping coffee with a book in the afternoon. They’re also ideal for meals with friends and family. But to make the most of your home’s exterior, you might enjoy a place to sit. That’s where outdoor dining chairs and tables come in. They make any outdoor space – from an intimate apartment balcony to a huge poolside patio – feel inviting and beautiful. At Williams-Sonoma, we want to help you create a design layout with tons of personality. Here’s a guide to some popular outdoor dining furniture styles to make it easier to choose the one that’s perfect for your patio.
Start with your favorite table. An outdoor dining table is usually the centerpiece of the entire space. It’s the spot guests see first, and where you probably spend most of your time on the patio. That means it’s also a piece that can display your personality the most. But don’t worry, it’s easy to find exactly what you’re looking for. First decide how you want your outdoor space to feel. Relaxed? Elegant, like our Bridgehampton Collection? Once you know that, picking the right style is a joy. Another thing to keep in mind when it comes to tables is the size you need. If you have a large family or like to invite lots of friends over for a backyard barbecue, go with something long and rectangular. For one or two people, a round table is perfect for talking over breakfast.
Find chairs to match. A smart design tip is to pair tables and chairs of the same material, like metal with metal and wood with wood, for example. That doesn’t mean they have to be exactly the same shade, though. A dark wood table works fine with light-colored chairs, or even with woven-fiber pieces. Intricate details and designs can display plenty of elegance, whereas solid shapes tend to feel more rustic and laidback. All of our pieces are well-built and durable, so they last a long time. And with thick cushions and soft surfaces, everyone gets treated to comfortable furniture, no matter what style you choose.
Enjoy the natural benefits of wood. Wood tables and chairs feel like they just belong outside. They give your patio or deck a sensation of freshness and calm. They’re great anytime you want to relax. If your idea of a perfect afternoon party is laughter, fun and hands-on cuisine, then wood is definitely for you. It’s also a smart choice for poolside areas because wood is bright and energetic. Teak gives the patio a cool Mediterranean vibe. For something extra chic, go with furniture that has a white finish.
Dine in elegance with glass and metal. A black metal table – especially one that’s thin and detailed – instantly transforms your home’s exterior into a sophisticated space. If you prefer to eat breakfast on fine porcelain with fresh flowers in vases nearby, the reflective surface of a glass table makes everything seem even more refined. It’s also a great way to leave your guests speechless when inviting them for afternoon cocktails or coffee.
Explore your artistic side with concrete. If your favorite decor is industrial, concrete is the way to go. Look for tables and chairs with simple lines, thick metal supports and – of course – a solid slab of concrete. The gray matte surface is as practical as it is beautiful; it handles spills, accidents and all kinds of weather easily. That makes concrete a good choice for families too. If you want something a little more rustic, choose wood legs instead of metal.
Head to Paris with a stone tabletop. For total luxury, it’s really hard to beat the flair of stone. Granite and Pietra Cardosa transform your outdoor space into a stunning bistro. Intricate curves give the table a touch of tradition atop an outdoor rug at the same time, like something produced by a French fashion designer.