- Montclair Swivel Chair $795 – $1,895
- Naples Swivel Chair $795 – $2,695
- Brighton Swivel Chair Sugg. Price $795 – $2,495 Our Price $670.97 – $2,495
- Clinton Swivel Chair $1,995 – $6,795
- James Swivel Chair $1,795 – $3,395
- Perry Swivel Chair $995 – $2,495
- Presidio Swivel Chair $1,395 – $2,995
- Wilshire Swivel Chair $1,695 – $4,095
- Palermo Swivel Chair $1,495 – $4,495
- Geoffrey Swivel Chair $1,495 – $4,695
- Addison Swivel Chair $1,895 – $3,595
- Addison Swivel Chair with Nailheads $1,895 – $3,595
- Archway Swivel Chair $450 – $1,695
- Alexis Swivel Chair $2,995
- Westerly Leather Swivel Chair $2,495
- Montclair Leather Swivel Chair $1,795 – $1,895
- Naples Leather Swivel Chair $2,495 – $2,695
- Brighton Leather Swivel Chair $2,195 – $2,495
- Clinton Leather Swivel Chair $3,695 – $4,195
- James Leather Swivel Chair $2,495 – $2,795
- Perry Leather Swivel Chair $2,295 – $2,495
- Presidio Leather Swivel Chair $2,795 – $2,995
- Wilshire Leather Swivel Chair $3,695 – $4,095
- Palermo Leather Swivel Chair $2,695 – $2,895
- Geoffrey Leather Swivel Chair $2,895 – $3,295
- Addison Leather Swivel Chair $3,395 – $3,595
- Addison Leather Swivel Chair with Nailheads $3,395 – $3,595
- Archway Leather Swivel Chair $1,595 – $1,695
- Alexis Leather Swivel Chair $2,995
The Must-Have Swivel Chair for Your Home
The swivel chair is riding high in design circles right now. These chairs are creative, luxe, versatile and experiencing a major moment, thanks to their breezy swivel action. Designed to rival your most luxurious armchairs and occasional chairs, these styles are smooth, relaxing and convivial. Put them throughout your home for a touch of joy, anchored in serious design credibility, but playfully mobile from any chosen placement. While this may be a new approach to high-end seating, there are just as many options as you'd expect when you shop Williams Sonoma. Check out pale pink, royal blue, velvet, woven upholstery and more to find the swivel chair meant for your home.
What Is A Swivel Chair?
A swivel chair is a delightful piece of furniture that serves as a single seat. The chair swivels back and forth, while remaining in place, for a lighthearted take on movement that allows for an update to traditional furnishings like armchairs.
- Many swivel chairs look similar to classic armchairs or occasional chairs. They may have high backs or arm rests for your comfort. Seat cushions are often cushy, high and plush.
- The chairs swivel from the bottom in a side-to-side motion. This swivel comes from a single point in the center of the chair, so that your seat stays balanced, while you spin to pass snacks, accept a cocktail or turn towards a movie.
- Some chairs reveal the base, much like an executive-style office chair. These chairs swivel where the base and seat meet, like a desk chair, but with the comforting hospitality of a living room seat made for relaxing.
Styling Occasional Chairs
When you choose a swivel chair for your home, you can enjoy styling it much as you would any other piece of upholstered furniture in your home. Take your decor a step further by styling in a way that calls attention to the swivel aspect of the chair.
- Place the chair on the corner of a textured rug that showcases how much movement the chair gets. This looks great when your swivel chair is raised on a decorative base. The textures contrast to highlight each other.
- Use throw pillows just like you would with another occasional chair. A single pillow in a bold color or a mix of pillows that you place around the room lets you focus on the chair's shape, while your accents bring in new texture or color.
- Select a fine coffee table to create an upscale area for entertaining. Place trays, platters, snacks and more for guests to enjoy.
Plan your living room layout to show off the beauty and unique features of your swivel chair. This is one seat that commands attention in any space.