- Williams Sonoma Ice Cream Starter, Vanilla $14.95 – $28.95
- Williams Sonoma Ice Cream Starter, Chocolate $14.95 – $28.95
- Williams Sonoma Ice Cream Starter, Strawberry $14.95 – $28.95
- Williams Sonoma Ice Cream Starter, Mint Chip $14.95
- Williams Sonoma Ice Cream Starter, Kona Coffee $14.95
- Williams Sonoma Ice Cream Starter, Cake Batter $14.95 – $28.95
- Williams Sonoma Ice Cream Starter, Creamy Caramel $14.95 – $28.95
- Williams Sonoma Ice Cream Starter, S'mores $14.95 – $28.95
- Williams Sonoma Ice Cream Starter Sampler: Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry $23.95
- Williams Sonoma Ice Cream Starter Sampler: Mint Chip, Cake Batter, Caramel $23.95
- Mini Ice Cream Storage Tub, Set of 4 & Ice Cream Starter Set Sugg. Price $34.90 Our Price $29.95
- Chef'n Ice Cream Sandwich Set, Vanilla Sugg. Price $34.90 Our Price $29.95
- Chef'n Ice Cream Sandwich Set, Chocolate Sugg. Price $34.90 Our Price $29.95
- Trisha Yearwood's Peach Ice Cream Starter $14.95
- Williams Sonoma Humphry Slocombe Secret Breakfast Ice Cream Starter $12.95 – $24.95
- Williams Sonoma Humphry Slocombe Chocolate Malted Ice Cream Starter $12.95 – $24.95
- Williams Sonoma Humphry Slocombe Vietmanese Coffee Ice Cream Starter $12.95 – $24.95
- Graeter's Assorted Ice Cream Sampler Sugg. Price $79.95 Our Price $63.96
- Assorted Italian Gelato Sugg. Price $64.95 Our Price $51.96
- Gelato and Sorbetto Sampler Sugg. Price $69.95 Our Price $55.96
- Williams Sonoma Ice Cream Toppings Kit Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $14.99
- Williams Sonoma Ice Cream Sauce Set $29.95
- Dessert Sprinkle Mix with Wooden Scoop $19.95
- Chocolate Ice Cream Sprinkles $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Ice Cream Topping, Party Bears $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Ice Cream Topping, Lemon $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Ice Cream Topping, Chocolate Marshmallow $19.95
- Holiday Hooray Ice Cream Sprinkles Sugg. Price $19.95 Our Price $4.49
- Williams Sonoma Salted Caramel Sauce $16.95
- Williams Sonoma Hot Fudge Sauce $16.95
- Williams Sonoma Hot Fudge & Caramel Sauce Set $32.95
- Williams Sonoma Humphry Slocombe Bourbon Caramel Sauce $16.95
- Williams Sonoma Orange Snow Cone Syrup Sugg. Price $12.95 Sale $6.99
- Williams Sonoma Cola Snow Cone Syrup Sugg. Price $12.95 Sale $4.99
- Mini Snowcone Syrup Gift Set Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $9.99
- Peppermint Bark Ice Cream Starter Sugg. Price $15.95 Our Price $7.19
- Peppermint Bark Ice Cream Gift Crate Sugg. Price $89.95 Sale $62.99
- Hello My Name is Ice Cream Cookbook $25
- Williams Sonoma Ice Creamery Cookbook $22.95
Ice CreamCool off in the summer heat and enjoy delightful, tasty treats with our ice cream that is sure to please the whole family. We offer a variety of ice cream products including ice cream starters to cut down the time and effort you need to create this traditional treat as well as electrics and bakeware to create artisanal flavors. Our ice cream electrics make whipping up batches of ice cream quick and easy with makers and compressors that you can use to create any flavor you want. If you are looking to save time, just mix up our ice cream starter according to the instructions, toss it into the ice cream minutes and you’ll have delicious ice cream in as little as 30 minutes with certain makers.
You can even dress up your ice cream with our baking mixes that allow you to create your own ice cream cakes for birthdays, celebrations and backyard cookouts. Make flavors adults will love with baking mixes featuring ingredients such as bourbon and espresso, or keep things traditional with vanilla, chocolate and lemon flavors. Simplify your treat feast with a two layered ice cream cake from Williams-Sonoma, or go big with a multi-layered cake that you can use to feed larger groups or your family’s birthday party guests.
Combine your baking mixes and additional ingredients in mixing bowls that ensure the proper proportions every time. Opt for a clear mixing bowl so you can easily see when all the ingredients are blended to perfection, or opt for a decorative bowl that adds a pop of color to the kitchen. You can even turn your ice cream art into a rustic retreat with galvanized metal and hammered copper bowls that add shimmer and rustic durability to your home. Opt for several different sized bowls so you can mix large batches of batter in big mixing bowls and separate ice cream toppings in smaller bowls for a dessert buffet serving style.
Our ice cream tools are just the foundation of extravagant dessert options that are sure to make you the king or queen of the kitchen. Add toppings to your ice cream treats including homemade sauces with our saucepans and sauciers. Use a saucier to heat up chocolate fudge or caramel sauce that you can drizzle over bowls of ice cream or ice cream cakes for a stunning presentation fit for even the most lavish events. Stainless-steel sauciers are particularly useful for dessert sauces as they withstand high heats without burning the sauce on the bottom. Choose one with a designated pour spout to make drizzling over ice cream quick and easy without added mess.
Make your ice cream a work of art with decorating tools that allow you to add toppings and treats to your cold creations. Mix salty, sweet, crunchy and fruity treats into your ice cream, or use them to top off your scoops. Colorful sprinkles add a touch of whimsical fun that fits right in at birthday party celebrations or with fruity ice creams. Dress up your ice cream cake with deco pens that you can use to write special messages, or use a piping tip and bag to create the look of succulents and rose accents.
Our selection of ice cream tools set you up for success, from scooping out small portions to storing large batches. Select an ice cream scoop with a spring loaded wire scraper that easily removes ice cream from the scoop into the bowl. Opt for a silicon ice cream scooper that adds extra grip especially when the handle gets wet. Store large batches of ice cream in storage tubs so you can create big amounts of your favorite flavors to always have on hand. Top it all off with a whip cream maker to add creamy texture to your ice cream, or go for a shake maker to make floats and malts.