- La Cornue CornuFé 110 Range, Gloss Black $9,950
- La Cornue CornuFé 110 Range, Pure White $9,950
- La Cornue CornuFé 110 Range, Blanc $10,500
- La Cornue CornuFé 110 Range, Provence Blue $9,950
- La Cornue CornuFé 110 Range, Tapestry $10,500
- La Cornue CornuFé 110 Range, Dark Navy $9,950
- La Cornue CornuFé 110 Range, Stainless-Steel $9,950
- La Cornue CornuFé 110 Range, Ivory $9,950
- La Cornue CornuFé 110 Range Suzanne Kassler Collection, Roquefort $10,500
- La Cornue CornuFé 110 Range Suzanne Kassler Collection, Liberte $10,500
- La Cornue CornuFé 90 Albertine Range, Pure White $8,100
- La Cornue CornuFé 90 Albertine Range, Ivory $8,100
- La Cornue CornuFé 90 Albertine Range, Provence Blue $8,100
- La Cornue CornuFé 90 Albertine Range, Royal Blue $8,100
- La Cornue CornuFé 90 Albertine Range, Dark Navy $8,100
- La Cornue CornuFé 90 Albertine Range, Matte Black $8,100
- La Cornue CornuFé 90 Albertine Range, Glass Black $8,100
- La Cornue CornuFé 90 Albertine Range, Stainless-Steel $8,100
- La Cornue CornuFé 90 Albertine Range Suzanne Kassler Collection, Tapestry $8,600
- La Cornue CornuFé 90 Albertine Range Suzanne Kassler Collection, Roquefort $8,600
- La Cornue CornuFé 90 Albertine Range Suzanne Kassler Collection, Liberte $8,600
- La Cornue CornuFé 90 Albertine Range Suzanne Kassler Collection, Blanc $8,600
La Cornue Stoves
Prepare hot, appetizing dishes with a superior stove from Williams-Sonoma. Choose a stove that presents multiple cooking functions, such as roasting, broiling and defrosting, to prepare a variety of scrumptious meals. While your meal is baking, use the high-quality burners to prepare the side dishes. With five powerful burners, you never have a shortage of stovetop space. La Cornue Stoves come in a variety of elegant hues, ensuring that you find the perfect match for your kitchen’s decor. Make your stove a statement piece by selecting a bold color, or pick a finish that blends in with your existing kitchen theme. Standard oven doors are ideal for a traditional look, while French side-swing doors lend a contemporary aura to any home.
Before you start cooking in your La Cornue stove, check that you have all the necessary equipment, such as a set of baking dishes. Glazed stoneware is strong and durable so that your baking pieces have a long lifespan. Thanks to the quality construction, the bakers hold up to repeated use and are even safe for cleaning in your dishwasher. Square bakers are great options for cooking small casseroles and cobblers, and when company is coming, a large rectangular baker with a lid holds recipes intended for large groups of people. Mini baking dishes are terrific for preparing individual sides and desserts. If it’s time to roast a holiday turkey, spacious oval baking dishes accommodate even the biggest main courses.
If you’ve had your current cookware set for years, it might be time for an upgrade. Swap your old pots and pans for a gleaming set of cast-iron or stainless-steel cookware. Chefs love cast iron cookware for its superior level of quality and ability to produce flavorful, evenly cooked dishes. Stainless-steel pots and pans provide uniform cooking that yields an expertly browned meal. If you give aesthetics a high level of consideration, you’ll prefer the lustrous finish. Pick the set that suits your cooking needs. Choose from just pots and pans, or pick a set that comes with coordinating lids.
When you’ve spent hours preparing an exquisite array of food, you want to make sure that your presentation doesn’t mar your hard work. A fresh dinnerware collection provides your food a picturesque home. For simplicity, pick a dinnerware collection that comes with everything your serving requires, such as dinner plates, salad plates, serving platters, cups and bowls. If your serving requirements are less extensive, opt for a set that includes only basic pieces. Porcelain dishes are a wonderful selection, as they are safe to put in the microwave and the dishwasher. If you’re concerned about breakage, a set of melamine dinnerware blends strength with numerous lovely pattern choices.
Many chefs find that prepping hinders their ability to produce savory dishes. Slash your prep work by investing in an electric mixer. A full-size stand mixer handles all of the tasks that can be taxing, such as kneading dough, whipping cream and beating batches of cake batter you’re preparing to cook in your La Cornue stove. If you own a mixer, expand its capabilities by purchasing new attachments. Attachments are available for a myriad of kitchen chores, such as cutting vegetables into spirals, grinding meat and pressing pasta. Cooks with a small kitchen may prefer a powerful hand mixer to a large stand mixer.
When you’re preparing your favorite recipe, few things are more frustrating than searching endlessly for the right measuring spoon while the oven heats up. Add a complete set of measuring spoons and cups to your drawers. Nesting spoons and cups supply you with a comprehensive set that minimizes the amount of required storage space. A measuring mixing bowl with a spout revolutionizes the way you mix batter. Add the correct amount of an ingredient by using the measuring marks on the bowl. When it’s time to bake the cake, pour the batter into the dish using the convenient spout.