- Cuisinart Elemental 13-Cup Dicing Food Processor Sugg. Price $365 Our Price $199.95
- Cuisinart Elemental 13-Cup Food Processor with Spiralizer & Dicer Sugg. Price $450 Our Price $249.95
- Cuisinart 13-Cup Elemental Food Processor, Stainless-Steel" Sugg. Price $325 Our Price $179.95
- Cuisinart Elite 2.0 16-Cup Food Processor Sugg. Price $545 Our Price $299.95
- Cuisinart Elite 2.0 12-Cup Food Processor Sugg. Price $450 Our Price $249.95
- Cuisinart Elemental 8-Cup Food Processor Sugg. Price $185 Our Price $99.95
- Cuisinart 4-Cup Elemental Food Processor Sugg. Price $90 Our Price $39.95
- Cuisinart Prep Express Slicer Shredder & Spiralizer Sugg. Price $130 Our Price $69.95
- Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor, 3-Cup Sugg. Price $75 Our Price $39.95
- Cuisinart Elite Die-Cast Mini Prep, 4-Cup Sugg. Price $110 Our Price $59.95
- Cuisinart 13-Cup Spiralizer Kit Sugg. Price $90 Our Price $49.95
Cuisinart Food Processors
One of the most important tools you can add to your kitchen, a food processor does what a blender can do and more. Make sauces and spreads quickly and easily, chop vegetables and fruits and even make smoothies in seconds. Cuisinart is one of the most well-known names in electric kitchen tools and accessories. We at Williams Sonoma offer several food processor choices from Cuisinart to help make every step of cooking, from prepping to cleaning, a seamless adventure.
Choosing a Size
Each food processor has different capacities, and this is one of the first things that you’ll want to consider. If you have a small family and are just planning to do some food prep and prepare a few meals on weeknights, a smaller option saves you counter space and will do the job sufficiently. However, if cooking is a steady hobby or you like entertaining often, you may want to opt for a model that offers a few more features as well as a larger capacity.
What Can They Do?
Most food processors, including Cuisinart models, perform the elemental tasks of chopping, pureeing and grinding. Smaller models may have a 4-cup capacity while your bigger models have up to 8 cups and more. As chopping and grinding require two different types of tools, you may want to opt for a food processor where you can switch blades and attachments easily. This can also help make things easier to clean. Another great idea is to add a Cuisinart mixer to your kitchen ensemble, allowing you to make entire meals from scratch. Imagine making bread, cake and other desserts with your mixer while you make a sauce, chop vegetables and make other sides in your food processor.
While larger models have more capacity, they also offer more features. Look for a food processor that comes with blades or attachments that help you slice, spiralize and even make dough in your food processor, which is typically a task that only a stand mixer can handle. Larger, more elite models may also include user-friendly buttons and displays. For example, some Cuisinart food processors offer easy-to-read LED displays and feature one-touch processing for pulse, chop and other commands.
If you want to add on to your food processor later, Cuisinart offers different blades and attachments that can be purchased separately. Look for blades that help you adjust the slicing or chopping width, a shredding disc for cheese, carrots and other items or a spiralizer kit that helps you make perfect spirals every time.
No matter which Cuisinart food processor or accessory you choose, your prep, cooking and cleaning experience will be much more enjoyable.