- Baratza Virtuoso+ Coffee Grinder Sugg. Price $269 Our Price $249.95
- Breville Smart Coffee Grinder Pro Sugg. Price $350 Our Price $199.95
- Capresso Infinity Plus Conical Burr Grinder Sugg. Price $210 Our Price $159.95
- Brim Conical Burr Grinder Sugg. Price $235 Our Price $129.95
- Cuisinart Supreme Grind Automatic Burr Mill Grinder Sugg. Price $90 Our Price $49.95
- Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Grinder $199.95
- Cuisinart Burr Coffee Grinder Sugg. Price $185 Our Price $99.95
- OXO On Conical Burr Grinder with Intelligent Scale $224.95
- Cuisinart Grind Central Coffee Grinder Sugg. Price $55 Our Price $29.95
- Brim Handheld Electric Coffee Grinder Sugg. Price $145 Our Price $79.95
- Hario Ceramic Coffee Mill Skerton PRO $57.50
- Peugeot Bresil Coffee Mill $119.95
- Peugeot Antique Coffee Mill $179.95
- Paderno Manual Coffee Grinder $599.95
- Grinder Brush $8
Brew a Better Cup with a New Coffee Grinder from Williams Sonoma
Coffee is one of those things that everybody has an opinion about. While you might be an espresso enthusiast, a French roast lover or an iced coffee aficionado, every cup of great coffee starts with a good, consistent grind. To get that perfect grind, you need a coffee grinder that's worthy of your favorite beans.
Use this guide to learn more about finding the perfect burr grinder, mechanical coffee grinder or professional model for your home or office. You'll love the way each cup of coffee tastes once you find the grind that works for you.
What Coffee Grinder Styles are Available?
Enjoy every sip just a little more by adding a quality grinder to your morning or afternoon coffee routine. Here are a few popular styles you can shop for at Williams Sonoma today:
- Blade grinders. The entry point to grinding your coffee beans at home, blade grinders are easy to use and clean and small enough that they can be stored in almost any cabinet. You control the final grind with a blade model, so you can go ultra-fine for espresso or grind your beans to a rougher consistency for pour-over and French press brewing methods.
- Conical burr grinders. A step up from the entry-level blade grinder, a conical burr grinder will give you a more consistent grind each time, allowing for more control over your final cup of coffee. Still quite cost-effective, these grinders typically hold more than enough beans for even the largest automatic drip machines. Want to use the same bag of beans for every cup? Look for a conical burr grinder with a larger housing so you can store up to a pound of coffee at one time.
- Burr grinders with scales. Looking for the perfect pulled shot of espresso? Maybe you're a little more exacting when it comes to your French press pot ratios? Go for a quality grinder with a built-in scale so you can get your grams right every time you want to brew a cup of coffee.
- Smart grinders. Ideal for people who love brewing coffee using different methods, smart grinders allow you to adjust your grind for espresso, drip, pour-over, press pot and more. Just use the front panel display and you'll get the perfect grind and the right amount of ground coffee every time.
- Manual coffee grinders. Great for road-trips, camping or old-school coffee brewing, manual grinders use hand crank so you can grind just the amount of beans you need at the moment. Look for slim, easy to pack models for travel or go for a stylish countertop version for your kitchen.
Find the perfect coffee grinder for your espresso, drip, pour over, press or percolator at Williams Sonoma today. Say goodbye to lackluster coffee for good by making this simple upgrade to your brewing setup.