- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star II Paring Knife Sugg. Price $80.50 – $87.50 Our Price $64.95 – $69.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star II Chef's Knife Sugg. Price $162.50 – $187.50 Our Price $99.95 – $129.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star II 13-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $1,292 Our Price $749.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star II 10-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $1,019 Our Price $599.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star II 8-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $718 Our Price $419.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star II Bread Knife Sugg. Price $156 Our Price $124.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star II Hollow-Ground Santoku Knife Sugg. Price $137.50 – $175 Our Price $109.95 – $139.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star II 4-Piece Steak Knife Set Sugg. Price $380 Our Price $199.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star II Serrated Utility Knife Sugg. Price $112.50 Our Price $89.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star II Meat Cleaver Sugg. Price $187.50 Our Price $149.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star II 2-Piece Carving Set Sugg. Price $265 Our Price $199.95
Get A Grip on The Zwilling Four Star II Collection
The Zwilling Four Star II line of knives is made for grip and balance while cooking. These are professional quality knives made to be used daily by home chefs. The sharpness of the blade is matched by a handle designed for ergonomics and control. That way, you can cook familiar favorites or have some fun with new recipes or knife techniques. Either way, the Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star II line ensures your comfort and skill in the kitchen.
An Optimal Balance
The balance of these knives is why they're so great. While the Zwilling Four Star II features many of the characteristics that have earned the cutler its superior reputation, it stands out from the crowd thanks to its feel in your hand.
- The hand feel was specially designed for you to be able to control a variety of cut grips. As you expand your culinary skills, you may find that you need to become more dextrous with your knives.
- The handle features a light texture to its permanently bonded surface. This means that your knife handle is easy to keep hygienic, plus you can maintain your grip easily even when your hands get involved in the ingredients.
- The bolster provides a seamless transition between blade and handle for your safety and comfort.
- To sharpen these knives, use your manual or electric sharpener and a whetstone or honing rod for the blade's heel close to the bolster.
An Incredible Variety of Blade Styles
Zwilling has been a cutler since the year 1731. That deep history means that its knife makers have had ample time to perfect a number of different blade styles. It also makes it one of the world's oldest active businesses.
When you select the Four Star II, you know you're getting a knife you can enjoy for years to come. Select essential and specialty styles with confidence.
- Explore how you can become more efficient in the kitchen. For instance, the serrated utility knife is easily used as a bread knife.
- Teach yourself how to fillet fish or debone cuts directly from your butcher counter when you choose Zwilling's long thin blades.
- Become perfect at pitting citrus with a bird's beak paring knife. This is a skill that's great for entertaining.
Select your next Zwilling knife with care. The Four Star II is a fantastic choice for anyone who loves to cook a variety of dishes with interesting ingredients and professionally-inspired techniques.