- Royale Elite Walnut Santoku Knife, 7" Sugg. Price $275 Our Price $219.95
- Royale Elite Walnut Chef's Knife, 8" Sugg. Price $275 Our Price $219.95
- Royale Elite Walnut Paring Knife, 3 1/2" Sugg. Price $138 Our Price $109.95
- Royale Elite Walnut Bread Knife, 9" Sugg. Price $238 Our Price $189.95
- Royale Elite Walnut 6-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $1,012 Our Price $599.95
- Royale Elite Walnut 2-Piece Carving Knife Set Sugg. Price $475 Our Price $299.95
- Royale Elite Walnut 4-Piece Steak Knife Set Sugg. Price $652 Our Price $369.95
- Messermeister 8-Slot Knife Roll Sugg. Price $44 Our Price $34.95 – $39.95
- Messermeister Semi-Circle Magnetic Knife Block Sugg. Price $165 Our Price $139.95
- Messermeister 12-Slot Knife Roll Sugg. Price $62 Our Price $49.95
Shopping for Messermeister Knives & Knife Sets
Refine your culinary techniques when you outfit your kitchen with Messermeister knives & knife sets. High-end cutlery can make your meal prep go from everyday to exceptional in just a few strokes of a blade. See how extra-sharp knives, designed for balance, cutting precision and ease of handling, elevate your experience in the kitchen and let you cook food that's evenly cut for even cooking and maximum flavor. Home chefs know that much of cooking is cutting, so, in many ways, treating yourself to Messermeister knives & knife sets is closer to an essential than an indulgence.
Figuring Out Which Knives You Need
Developing a collection of fine cutlery requires a basic working knowledge of knife types and why each one matters. Even if you already know which knives are for what, discovering the insider take on your Messermeister knives & knife sets lets you get the most out of your selections.
- A chef's knife is a must-have. This knife is mid-sized with a blade of 7 or 9 inches and nicely balanced handle to make multiple daily uses as comfortable and simple as possible. This knife gets a lot of use, so it's worth it to get a Messermeister.
- For a variant on the basic chef's knife, look into a santoku. This knife features a sheep's foot tip instead of a spear tip, so that you can chop with finesse.
- A bread knife rounds out any collection, so that you can make sandwiches that have them wishing for more or slice off some fresh bread for French toast. You can also use a serrated blade for tomatoes and tough rinds, like watermelon.
- For holidays, special occasions or a Sunday roast, consider a 2-piece set that includes a carving knife and fork.
About Messermeister Knives & Knife Sets
The name says it all with Messermeister knives & knife sets. The word "messer" is German for knife, while "meister" is German for master. When you employ these knives for your own culinary efforts, don't be surprised when you really do feel like a knife master.
- Give your first look to the Royal Elite series, made of a high-carbon, stain-free metal alloy and California burl wood handles.
- Hot-drop hammering makes the blade exceptionally strong. This is a knife you can use for years and even generations, as long as you take good care of yours.
- Knife edges are hand-stropped on a cloth wheel. This technique of sharpening creates the sharpest blade possible on an edged tool.
- Since burl wood has unique markings depending on the characteristics of each tree, your knives are always one-of-a-kind.
Choosing Accessories for Your Knives
Don't forget to select accessories to go with your Messermeister knives. Designed just for these knives, additional elements like a magnetic knife bar with a wooden facade or wooden knife block keep your knives within easy, stylish reach at all times.