- Global Classic Knife 2-Piece Set Sugg. Price $219.95 Our Price $99.95
- Global Classic 10-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $1,185 Sale $699.99
- Global Classic 5-Piece Knife Set Sugg. Price $600 Our Price $249.95
- Global Classic 2-Piece Set, 7" Chef's Knife and Paring Knife Sugg. Price $219 Our Price $99.95
- Global Sai 7-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $1,733 Our Price $699.95
- Global Classic Ludo Essential 4-Piece Knife Set Sugg. Price $473 Our Price $249.95
- Global Classic 3 1/2” Paring Knife Sugg. Price $85 Our Price $59.95
- Global Ukon 6-Piece Block Knife Set Sugg. Price $800 Sale $399.99
- Global Classic 7" Asian Chef's Knife Sugg. Price $159 Our Price $79.95
- Global Classic 6-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $750 Our Price $399.95
- Global Classic 2-Piece Carving Set Sugg. Price $235 Our Price $149.95
- Global Ukon 2-Piece Prep Paring Chef's Knife Set Sugg. Price $220 Our Price $129.95
- Global Ukon 3-Piece Starter Knife Set Sugg. Price $400 Our Price $199.95
- Global Classic 5-Piece Knife Set Sugg. Price $599 Our Price $249.95
- Global Ukon 7" Asian Chef's Knife Sugg. Price $185 Our Price $89.95
- Global Sai 5-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $1,025 Our Price $399.95
- Global Sai 3-Piece Knife Starter Set Sugg. Price $627 Sale $299.99
- Global Sai Chef's Knife Sugg. Price $189 – $299 Our Price $119.95 – $183.95
- Global Sai Santoku Knife Sugg. Price $210 – $249 Our Price $99.95 – $199.95
- Global Classic Limited Edition 7 1/2" Chef's Knife Sugg. Price $155 Our Price $89.95
Stock Up Now with A Rare Global Knife Sale
Plan to stock your kitchen when there's a Global knife sale. These Japanese knives are made by highly skilled cutlers who balance blade and handle for a superlative culinary tool. Combine the extreme functionality of these knives with their unwavering good looks for a collection any proud home cook needs in their kitchen. Since these knives are rarely on sale, finding out they are is a cause to celebrate. Start shopping now to grab your favorites while you still can.
Why You Need Incredible Cutlery
The reasons for investing in high-end cutlery are simple. When you use sharp, well-balanced knives, everything about your kitchen prep becomes easier.
- Sharp knives make your cuts cleaner and faster. When you can slide a knife through foods efficiently, you can focus more on the quality of your techniques, like making perfectly even slices or trying angled cuts.
- The ergonomics of a gorgeous handle go beyond their great looks. The grip you have on your knife determines your level of control. If you're new to Japanese cutlery, you'll probably love the light hand feel.
- Ambidextrous knife handles let you use whatever knife you like, regardless of whether you're left-handed or right-handed.
- When you choose knives at the top of their class, they can last for years, maybe even a lifetime. This is another reason why a Global knife sale is worth a serious look. These knives rarely, if ever, need replacing.
Investing in Japanese Heritage and Design
Global knives are made in Seki City, a town in Japan where cutlers have lived and worked since the 13th century. By choosing these knives, you're giving yourself--and anyone for whom you cook--the gift of a deep heritage of knife making.
- All Eastern cutlery is renowned for how sharp it is. That's because the blades are usually refined to about 15 degrees. Western blades are more like 30 degrees, which is still really sharp.
- The Japanese cutlers at Global are inspired by forces like industrial designer Komin Yamada, design leader at Global since the 1980s and a popular knife maker in his own right across other releases.
- Shop sales for interesting knives you might not select otherwise, like a santoku or nakiri. These knives are Eastern versions of a chef's knife and a vegetable cleaver.
Building Your Personal Knife Collection
Choose new knives during Global sales to build a meaningful collection of kitchen cutlery. Knife sets offer an extraordinary value during these sales. Even if you only buy a set of two, like a chef's knife and a parer, the value is amazing.