- Paul Poultry Shears $49.95
- Wüsthof Classic Poultry Shears Sugg. Price $100 Our Price $79.95
- Williams Sonoma Poultry Shears $29.95
- Williams Sonoma Utility Shears $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Prep Tools Kitchen Shears $18.95
- Williams Sonoma Shears, Set of 3 $64.95
- Williams Sonoma Herb Shears $17.95
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Kitchen Shears $9.99
- Wüsthof Gourmet 2-Piece Paring Knife & Kitchen Shears Set Sugg. Price $52 Our Price $19.95
- Wüsthof Pull-Apart Shears Sugg. Price $30 Our Price $19.95
- Wüsthof Poultry Shears $29.95
- Wüsthof Micro Kitchen Shears Sugg. Price $30 Our Price $19.95
- Shun Classic 2-Piece Shear Set Sugg. Price $150 Our Price $79.95
- Shun Classic Kitchen Shears Sugg. Price $63 Our Price $49.95
- Shun Kitchen Shears Sugg. Price $100 Our Price $79.95
- OXO Poultry Shears $26
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin L Shears Sugg. Price $25 Our Price $19.95
- Wüsthof Stainless-Steel Kitchen Shears Sugg. Price $100 Our Price $49.95
- KitchenAid® Professional Kitchen Shears Sugg. Price $24.99 Our Price $19.95
- Global Kitchen Shears Sugg. Price $129 Our Price $79.96
- Michel Bras Large Kitchen Shears Sugg. Price $101 Our Price $80
- Shun Herb Snips Sugg. Price $50 Our Price $39.95
- Michel Bras Herb Shears Sugg. Price $63 Our Price $49.95
- Multi-Purpose Stainless-Steel Kitchen Shears Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $29.99
- Chef'n Fresh Force Poultry Shears Sugg. Price $19.95 Sale $9.99
- Chef'n Fresh Force Utility Shears Sugg. Price $14.95 Sale $6.99
You‘ve bought fresh produce and juicy chicken breasts to cook a delicious meal for your friends. As you set the table and start to prep the food, you realize you have everything you need, until it comes time to cut the chicken. Wouldn‘t it be great to have a quality pair of kitchen shears? Williams-Sonoma has just what you‘ve been looking for with a sheer for every purpose. Shop a large selection that includes such precise items as poultry sheers and small herb snips to take care of all the seasonings. Many of the knife sets include kitchen shears along with the other cutlery items to give you a full arsenal of prepping tools. Most of these are all-purpose shears with easy grip handles.
If you had rather go with a specialty set of shears, or more than one pair, go ahead and check out the utility knives to couple with your kitchen sheer choices and create your own set of cutlery. Choose shears and knives that are concentrated on one task, or go for more diverse tools to make sure you have everything covered to create that special dinner. For instance, some multipurpose kitchen shears also include a bottle opener, nutcracker and screwdriver. This is perfect for popping open a bottle of wine to pacify guests as you finish the meal. Since it also has a screwdriver, you might even consider keeping one in your toolbox rather than the kitchen drawer.
Even when you know what you need, with so many selections it can be hard to make a final choice. We know that it can be hard to pick from the many products they have to offer, so that‘s why there is a full page dedicated to top-rated cutlery picks to help you narrow down your options. These kitchen shears featured here have earned the highest of ratings from others like you who want to make their meal prep easier and more enjoyable. Each specific item includes reviews by other consumers so that you can know just what makes it so special. Reviews, coupled with detailed descriptions, basically do all the thinking for you. That way you can focus solely on what's for dinner. We also offer blade sharpening within the store so that those quality items can keep their quality cutting and dicing skills.
From kitchen shears to knives to everything else you would want to stock the cabinets and counters, we have something for every need in the kitchen, including specialty cookware. Once you‘ve settled on all you need for prepping the perfect meal, concentrate on preparing the perfect meal with unique cooking pans dedicated to making cool foods like waffle sticks. There are plenty of pans to cook your precisely cut meats as well, so that none of the flavor is lost. You will find these items easily organized in categories by meals or type of cooking methods.
Even with reviews and ratings, choosing the right kitchen tools can get a little overwhelming for the novice chef or host. Luckily, you‘ve come to the right place to get all the help, and kitchen supplies, you need. You can get a Cookware 101 course in a matter of minutes without having to attend a culinary session or even crack open a cookbook. Take a look at the helpful guide to cookware buying page to learn exactly what you need. This page breaks down common pots and pans into what works best for what dish, including which sizes and what surfaces are suggested for the job. You will even find extra tips on what to consider for the best cooking experience.