- Chef'sChoice 1520 Angle Select Electric Knife Sharpener Sugg. Price $260 Our Price $149.95
- Chef'sChoice Ultimate Trizor Edge XIV Knife Sharpener Sugg. Price $195 Our Price $99.95
- Chef'sChoice 2100 Commercial Knife Sharpener Sugg. Price $800 Our Price $449.95
- Chef'sChoice M476 2-Stage Manual Sharpener Sugg. Price $11 Our Price $5.95
- Chef'sChoice 312 Electric Sharpener, White Sugg. Price $105 Our Price $59.95
- Wüsthof Chef'sChoice 3 Stage Electric Knife Sharpener Sugg. Price $250 Our Price $179.95
- Chef'sChoice Premium Meat Slicer Sugg. Price $130 Our Price $99.95
- Chef'sChoice 4643 Pronto Pro Manual Knife Sharpener Sugg. Price $70 Our Price $36.95
Chef's Choice Knife Sharpeners - Electric & Manual
Investing in a premium knife set by top brands like Wusthof, Global and Shun helps to make cooking tasks much easier. But without proper maintenance, a once-sharp knife set will soon become dull and ineffective. Browse Chef's Choice knife sharpeners - electric & manual options available - to find the right sharpener for your kitchen.
Electric vs. Manual Sharpeners
Founded in 1985, Chef's Choice by EdgeCraft is a popular kitchen brand with a focus on creating high-quality knife sharpeners for home or professional use. There are two available options for Chef's Choice knife sharpeners - electric & manual.
- Electric sharpeners are very easy to use and require minimal effort - simply flip the switch then place your knife into the angled slot.
- Manual sharpeners give the user more control over the sharpened edge. When sharpening by hand, variations in speed and pressure produce different results.
- Manual sharpeners are generally less bulky and can be placed in a kitchen drawer when not in use.
- Electric sharpeners require electricity and must be used near a wall outlet.
Top Chef's Choice Electric Knife Sharpeners
- The Chef's Choice 1520 Angle Select Electric Knife Sharpener works with European, Asian and American knives with serrated or non-serrated edges. This Williams Sonoma exclusive sharpener can also be used with small pocket knives and large cleavers.
- The Chef's Choice Trizor XV M15 Electric Knife Sharpener uses innovative diamond-coated disks to sharpen single- or double-bevel knives to a perfectly sharp 15-degree edge.
- The Chef's Choice 2100 Commercial Knife Sharpener is a great choice for chefs who work in a commercial kitchen. This three-step tool sharpens serrated and non-serrated knives to a 20-degree blade angle.
- The Wusthof Chef's Choice 3 Stage Electric Knife Sharpener is a tool designed especially for use with Wusthof knives (specifically those produced with the company's Precision Edge Technology). If you use Wusthof PEtec knives in your kitchen, you need this sharpener.
Top Chef's Choice Manual Knife Sharpeners
- The Chef's Choice M476 2-Stage Manual Sharpener is a basic sharpener with two sharpening slots: a "coarse" slot to create an edge on dull knives and a "fine" slot to polish and for quick touch-ups. This small, portable sharpener is perfect for chefs on-the-go, fitting easily into a knife storage roll.
- The Chef's Choice 463 Pronto Manual Asian Knife Sharpener is also small and portable and features two different sharpening stages. However, this manual tool is built specifically to put the perfect edge on Santoku knives and other Asian double-bevel knives.
Protect your investment and keep your knives sharp and effective with knife sharpeners from Chef's Choice. Whether you need to sharpen a serrated or non-serrated knife, these high-quality tools have you covered. Shop Chef's Choice knife sharpeners - electric & manual - to give your hardworking kitchen knives a major upgrade.