- Chantal Stainless-Steel Nonstick Double Burner Griddle Sugg. Price $300 Our Price $200
- Jalapeño Pepper Roasting Pan, Non-Slip Sugg. Price $19.95 Our Price $15.96
- Lagostina Round Grill Pan Sugg. Price $180 Our Price $119.96
- Stainless-Steel Interlocking Taco Rack Sugg. Price $12.95 – $25.90 Our Price $10.36 – $15.96
- Stainless-Steel Seafood Rack Sugg. Price $19.95 Our Price $15.96
- All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Square Grill Pan Sugg. Price $220 Our Price $169.95
Enjoy Indoor or Outdoor Grilling With a Stainless Steel Grill Pan
There's nothing like the thought of grilled steak, prawns or vegetables to get your mouth watering and taste buds humming. Whether you prefer to grill outdoors on a sunny evening, or indoors in the depth of winter, a grill pan is a necessity. Check out what grill pans are on offer at Williams Sonoma to enjoy delicious grilled food, no matter the time of year.
What Kinds of Stainless Steel Grill Pans Are There?
- Non-stick griddle. This classic, double-burner stainless steel griddle pan effortlessly cooks and serves up all kinds of meals, from breakfast classics such as eggs and bacon to dinner specialties like herbed salmon fillets.
- Grill pan. This indoor stovetop stainless steel grill pan is ideal for a steak craving on a chilly February night, or sautéed veggies with grill marks for a casual July potluck. Its stainless steel properties ensure even heat distribution for a perfect result.
- Racks. Try our stainless steel rack for oysters and other shellfish. Place on the barbecue grill to capture that smoky outdoor flavor - the rack holds the shells flat so none of the tasty juices escape.
- Novelty pieces. Is it Taco Tuesday already? Our interlocking taco rack keeps taco shells toasty, even when filled with all the fixings. Simply place on the oven rack or outdoor grill to warm it all to perfection.
- Delight your guests with our non-slip jalapeno pepper roasting rack. Stuff peppers with cheese, herbs and any other savory filling, pop them in their designated slots and place on the grill. Small holes and wire support prevents them from falling through.
Serve it Up Right
While you're perusing grill pans, check out our extensive selection of grill tools and accessories such as a meat thermometer to keep watch on the temperature, or a pair of BBQ tongs to help turn and serve. When it's time to eat, showcase your creations on a brightly-patterned serving platter from our serveware collection. Try our fabulous yellow and blue Sicily oval antipasti dish to serve up those juicy jalapeno peppers.
No matter the time of year, you can still enjoy deliciously-grilled meals made with Williams Sonoma's selection of stainless steel grill pans, griddle pans and racks. Make everything from tacos for the kids to steak and prawns for Dad on Father's Day with these versatile stainless steel pieces. Get your grill on today!