- All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Nonstick Omelette Pan Sugg. Price $160 – $215 Our Price $99.95 – $129.95
- Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad® Stainless-Steel Nonstick Omelette Pan $99.95
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Shallow Fry Pan Sugg. Price $165 Our Price $129.95
- Williams Sonoma Thermo-Clad™ Brushed Nonstick Omelet Pan, 9" $129.95
- Scanpan TechnIQ Egg Poacher with Bistro Sugg. Price $209.95 Our Price $169.95
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick Frittata Pan Sugg. Price $285 Our Price $159.95
- All-Clad NS1 Nonstick Induction Frittata Pan Sugg. Price $200 Our Price $103.96
- SCANPAN Classic Nonstick Omelette & Crepe Pan Sugg. Price $115 Our Price $79.95
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick Egg Poacher Sugg. Price $230 Our Price $139.95
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick 8-Cup Egg Poacher Sugg. Price $350 Sale $149.99
- Nordic Ware Rolled Omelet Pan $49.95
- SCANPAN TechnIQ Egg Poacher Insert $49.95
Why You Need an Omelette Pan
If you like eggs, then an omelet pan is a piece of cookware to consider for your kitchen. These pans have shallow sides, which makes them ideal for preparing omelets and frittatas. When shopping for a new egg pan, you may want to look for one with a nonstick coating so that the eggs slide right off. Williams Sonoma has a wide selection of pans from which to choose, so you can create amazing egg dishes.
Frittata Pan Features to Look For
A frittata is an egg dish that contains additions that are whisked in such as ham, cheese, vegetables and mushrooms. The difference is that omelets are rolled up with the fillings in the center, while frittatas are cooked into a flat circle and cut into triangular slices. You can use the same pan for frittatas and omelets, although there are special frittata pans at Williams Sonoma. Look for features such as:
- Durable Construction: When it comes to durability, you can't go wrong with the All-Clad cookware range at Williams Sonoma. All-Clad egg pans are crafted from 5-ply bonded stainless steel and aluminum for professional-quality results.
- Withstands High Heat: Look for an egg pan that can handle high temperatures. The All-Clad frittata pans can stand up to 500-degree temperatures and can be used on the stovetop and in the oven.
- Easy to Clean: Most of the egg pans you'll find at Williams Sonoma are dishwasher- safe for easy cleaning. If you wash your pans by hand, use warm water, gentle dish detergent and a soft cloth. If any egg is left behind, it should slide right out without much effort.
- Heat-Resistant Handle: It's important to have a frittata pan with a heat-resistant handle, as you may need to move the pan around. For extra protection, safeguard your hands with an oven mitt or potholder.
Accessories for Your Omelette Pan
The right accessories can make preparing omelets and other egg dishes more convenient. One of the most versatile kitchen tools you can have is the silicone spatula. With one of these spatulas, you can fold and flip your omelets to perfection. They're also great for preparing scrambled and fried eggs. You might also want a whisk for stirring the eggs before you pour them into the pan.
Find the right omelet pan for you in the selection at Williams Sonoma. Some of the collections and brands you'll discover besides the exclusive All-Clad collection include Calphalon, SCANPAN and Nordic Ware.