- Nordic Ware Ebelskiver Pan Sugg. Price $39.95 Our Price $31.96
- Nordic Ware Nonstick Pancake Pan, Silver Dollar Sugg. Price $39.95 Our Price $31.96
- Nordic Ware Nonstick Pancake Pan, Zoo Animals Sugg. Price $39.95 Our Price $31.96
- Nordic Ware Waffle Pancake Pan Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.96
- Nordic Ware Nonstick Restaurant Fry Pans Sugg. Price $29.95 – $59.95 Our Price $23.96 – $47.96
- Nordic Ware Rolled Omelet Pan Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.96
- Nordic Ware Waffle Stick Pan Sugg. Price $78 Our Price $39.96
- Nordic Ware Nonstick Ebelskiver Pan & Mix Set Sugg. Price $44.95 Our Price $35.96
- Nordic Ware Grill 'n' Sear Sugg. Price $60 Our Price $48
- Nordic Ware Heat Diffuser, 8” Sugg. Price $15 Our Price $12
- Nordic Ware Nonstick Pancake Pan, Fall Leaves Sugg. Price $47 Our Price $31.96
- Nordic Ware Nonstick Holiday Pancake Pan Sugg. Price $47 Our Price $39.95
- Nordic Ware Nonstick Holiday Pancake Pan & Mix Set Sugg. Price $54.90 Our Price $35.96
Nordic Ware Cookware
You love to cook and bake. To make the food you want, you know that you need top-quality cookware. At Williams-Sonoma, we carry some of the best brands available, including Nordic Ware Cookware. We know that performance is important when you invest in a piece of cookware because good cookware is an investment. Nordic Ware Cookware performs well at every use. Simply follow the use and care instructions to keep your new piece in top condition, and youʼll be using it for years to come.
Nordic Ware Cookware offers specialty and fun pans that make it fun for the whole family to get into the kitchen. When cooking is fun, people are more likely to get involved and make fixing a meal a family event. With everything from ball-shaped pancakes to waffle sticks, Nordic Ware offers something that every cook needs or simply wants. Cooking is something that we need to do, so why not make it exciting? There are standard pans available as well if youʼre not looking for something more item specific, like fry pans and heat diffusers to improve your cooking area. Nordic Ware also offers bakeware for your kitchen as well. When considering which cookware pieces you need for your home, donʼt forget to think about storage. Our pot racks offer both function and style for storing your cookware. They come in a variety of sizes, materials and shapes, so finding the best look for your kitchen is easy.
Nordic Ware Cookware comes in a variety of styles and functions. It can be an interesting endeavor to encourage your kids to eat breakfast before school, but youʼre always thinking of new ways to make them excited about it. Perhaps you need something that you can eat on the go as you head to work. Nordic Wareʼs waffle stick pans are an ideal solution for both. These pans make waffles, but in a stick form that makes them easy to grab and eat on the go or fun for kids to dunk in syrup at breakfast. While you’re picking up your new breakfast pan, look at our selection of jams, honey and syrups to add to your table.
Breakfast isnʼt the only meal that Nordic Ware Cookware can help with. When it comes to lunch or dinner, Nordic Ware Grill nʼ Sear pans are ideal for fixing steak or searing vegetables. The pan is easy to use in the oven; just preheat it, and youʼre ready to go. The design of the pan lets the fats and grease drain away from your food, so you get that grilled or seared taste without all the fat. You want to keep safety in mind whenever youʼre in the kitchen, so make sure you pick up some oven mitts and potholders to keep your hands safe when you pull your cookware out of the oven or off the stove. No matter how good your food tastes, safety in the kitchen is still your first priority.
Omelets can be tricky to make. Nordic Ware Cookware has the ideal pan to help make the perfect omelet. A rolled omelet pan helps you portion out your filling and get it on your plate. Make sure that you use tools that are made for nonstick materials on your pan to keep it in it’s best shape. We carry a wide selection of utensils that will work with all of your cookware and help keep it in top shape. Keep in mind that if youʼre going to be making lots of omelets, you may want to pick up a new mandoline or slicer to cut all the vegetables for your meals.