- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Rectangular Skinny Grill Sugg. Price $185 Our Price $79.96 – $99.95
- Staub Square Griddle Sugg. Price $337 – $357 Our Price $99.95
- Lodge Cast-Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle $74.95
- Lodge Seasoned Carbon Steel Grill Pan $67.95
- Lodge Seasoned Carbon Steel Griddle $84.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Double Burner Griddle Sugg. Price $357 Our Price $179.95
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Double-Burner Skinny Grill Sugg. Price $290 Our Price $199.95
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Square Grill Pan Sugg. Price $179.95 – $290 Our Price $179.95
- Lodge Cast-Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle Pan $52.95
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Rectangular Skinny Griddle Sugg. Price $180 Our Price $99.95
- Williams Sonoma Cast-Iron by Staub Grill Pan Sugg. Price $149.95 Sale $119.99
- Staub Cast-Iron Double-Handled Grill Pan Sugg. Price $300 Our Price $220
- Lodge Chef Collection Cast-Iron Double Handled Square Grill, 11" $39.95
- FINEX Lean Grill Pan Sugg. Price $150 Our Price $99.95
- Lodge Cast-Iron Square Grill Pan $34.95
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Reversible Griddle/Grill Sugg. Price $270 Our Price $240
- Staub Cast-Iron Grill Pan Sugg. Price $243 – $286 Sale $89.99 – $205
- Staub Cast-Iron Pure Grill Sugg. Price $229 Our Price $99.95
- Lodge Chef Collection Cast-Iron Double Handled Square Griddle, 11" $39.95
- FINEX Cast-Iron Grill Pan $175
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Panini Press Sugg. Price $160 Our Price $130
- Staub Cast-Iron Grill Press Sugg. Price $179 Our Price $125
- Staub Cast-Iron Grill Pan & Press, 12" Sugg. Price $393 Our Price $249.95 – $259.95
- Lodge Cast-Iron Round Griddle $25.95
- Le Creuset Reservoir Grill Sugg. Price $485 Our Price $149.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Pure Griddle Sugg. Price $257 Our Price $190
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Rectangular Skinny Grill with Cookbook Sugg. Price $195 Our Price $110
- Le Creuset Signature Lite Grill Pan $179.95
Cast Iron Grill Pans
Cast iron has long been known and sought after for its superior durability, versatility and ability to sear, brown and cook, creating memorable meals like no other kitchen pan can. Forged from heavyweight cast iron, Williams Sonoma cast iron grill pans are ready to use, pre-seasoned with a smooth uniform surface that provides an even temperature, concise heat distribution and a naturally non-sticking surface that will continue to improve with proper care and occasional pampering.
Our brands featuring Le Creuset, Finex, Lodge, and Staub, as well as Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen, are all known for offering quality cast iron pots and pans. With flexible function, it goes from the griddle side that can cook up a hefty helping of pancakes, bacon, and eggs to the reverse side used to grill made for fish, poultry, and steaks. Not only does this ingenious design allow for flavor without all the fat, but also coats and further seasons the cast iron.
Le Creuset’s interior coating of enamel that has no need for high maintenance cleaning or seasoning. The signature square grilling pan or skinny double-burner grill each provide optimum performance both indoors and out, and can even be washed in the dishwasher. Available in your choice all of Le Creuset’s signature hues, they will match perfectly with the brand’s cookware, bakeware and service pieces as well as their other cast iron Dutch ovens, skillets and deep cast iron fry pans.
Made in Oregon, Finex Lean Grill Pan features open corners for easy draining and are organically seasoned with flaxseed oil for optimum performance in both high and low heat. Its compact design uses just one burner and is the perfect size for outdoor or oven and broiler use. Handcrafted in the U.S. by skilled artisans, the Finex Grill Pan has an ergonomic, keep-cool coil handle and an octagonal shape that allows for multiple pouring angles. Keep your cast iron investment in prime condition by simply coating the pan with a bit of oil during the warming process before adding food.