- Williams Sonoma Silicone 5-Piece Tools with Copper Handles Set $109.95
- Ultimate Copper Utensils, Set of 8 $199.95
- Copper Utensils, Set of 4 $59.95
- Silicone Ladle with Copper Handle $22.95
- Silicone Angled Slotted Spoon with Copper Handle $19.95
- Silicone Turner with Copper Handle $19.95
- Silicone Spoonula with Copper Handle $15.95
- Silicone Spatula with Copper Handle $15.95
- Mini Silicone Spatula with Copper Handle, Set of 2 $24.95
- Silicone Angled Spatula with Copper Handle $19.95
- No Kid Hungry® Chef Series Silicone Spatula, Copper Heart $19.95
- Copper Turner $16.95
- Copper Ladle $39.95
- Copper Spoon $16.95
- Copper Slotted Spoon $16.95
- Copper Skimmer $16.95
- Copper Ladle $16.95
- Williams-Sonoma Copper Tongs $19.95
- Copper Handled Whisk $24.95
- Copper Salad Servers $39.95
- Copper Cheese Knives, Set of 3 $39.95
When it comes to the art of cooking, having the right cooks’ tools and utensils on hand is a necessity. Many a cook or chef has struggled when they couldn’t find a whisk, or desperately needed a turkey baster for a Thanksgiving feast. With the copper utensils and tools we have available from Williams-Sonoma, worry no more. Whether you need an individual piece or prefer an entire set, there are several different types of copper cooking utensils to choose from to help make your meals extraordinary.
If you’re in need of an entire set to help stock your kitchen with must-have cooking and prep staples, a set is a good idea to help build your ensemble. Choose a set that has pieces you’ll need often, such as a turner, slotted spoon and cooking spoon. A skimmer is also a good idea, particularly if you make a lot of soups and stews. Each of these pieces is also sold individually, should you only need one last tool to complete a set. Another tool you may want to have handy is a copper whisk while copper skewers can enliven your backyard barbecue.
Overall, copper is one of the most popular types of materials used in the construction of cookware, which is for several reasons. First, copper is a safe material to cook with as it is naturally antibacterial. Also, copper is extremely popular because it is perhaps the best conductor of heat of any type of cookware. Because of these reasons, it makes sense to complement your cookware set with copper utensils.
Many of the available utensils feature a stainless-steel core with outside copper plating. The combination of the two creates a durable, strong cooks’ tool that is resistant to tarnish as well as scratches and scrapes. In addition, these utensils also will not harm other cooking surfaces, such as delicate ceramic cookware or pan surfaces. You’ll also find that many of these tools have an elongated handle, which makes them naturally heat resistant. Because of the long handle, you won’t need to worry about being burned if you happen to leave the utensil in a hot pot or pan. Most handles also include a hole for ease of storage, should you want to hang your utensils on hooks or nails. Extremely easy to care for, all of the available copper utensils and tools are also dishwasher-safe, never losing their luster or shine even after repeated washing.