- Ultimate Copper Utensils, Set of 8 Sugg. Price $199.95 Sale $149.99
- Williams Sonoma Silicone 5-Piece Tools with Copper Handles Set Sugg. Price $109.95 Sale $84.99
- Copper Utensils, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $59.95 Sale $24.99
- Williams-Sonoma Copper Tongs Sugg. Price $19.95 Sale $14.99
- KitchenAid Copper Tool and Gadget Set $119.95
- Copper Handled Whisk Sugg. Price $24.95 Sale $19.99
- Silicone Turner/Spatula with Copper Handle Sugg. Price $19.95 Sale $14.99
- Copper Ladle Sugg. Price $16.95 Sale $12.99
- Silicone Ladle with Copper Handle Sugg. Price $22.95 Sale $14.99
- Copper Skimmer Sugg. Price $16.95 Sale $12.99
- Silicone Angled Slotted Spoon with Copper Handle Sugg. Price $19.95 Sale $14.99
- Silicone Spoon with Copper Handle Sugg. Price $19.95 Sale $14.99
- Silicone Angled Spatula with Copper Handle Sugg. Price $19.95 Sale $14.99
- Copper Spoon Sugg. Price $16.95 Sale $12.99
- Copper Turner Sugg. Price $16.95 Sale $12.99
- Copper Slotted Spoon Sugg. Price $16.95 Sale $12.99
- Copper Fish Finial Skewers, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $59.95 Sale $44.99
- Peacock & Elephant Copper Skewers, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $59.95 Sale $29.99
Copper Cooking and Serving Utensils and More
Copper is an excellent metal to use in cooking and serving utensils. It’s incredibly durable, yet it is elegant in design.
Dress up the table by setting it with a classic setting of copper silverware. The handles are made with stainless steel covered with copper plating. A 20-piece set has four 5-piece place settings with a dinner fork, salad fork, soup spoon, knife and a teaspoon. The lustrous copper finish is stunning, but is sturdy enough to use everyday.
For extra flair, use copper barware to serve drinks. We have a great selection of different designs at Williams Sonoma. These copper mugs or tumblers are oftentimes used to serve the signature Moscow Mules, but they are ideal for serving any cold beverage. Plus, the copper metal matches the copper flatware, so it makes a beautiful table presentation.
Copper Cooking Tools
Cooking raises a notch when these copper tools are put to use. Silicone heads are heat-resistant and scratch-resistant. Made of heavy-gauge stainless steel with a copper finish, the cooking tools are built to last. Some of the sets come with an attractive storing crock that can be left out on the counter for convenience. Use copper measuring cups and spoons to do the measuring in the kitchen. The grilling skewers with copper fish finials are super for grilling kabobs and displaying them on a large platter for dinner. Let guests grab their own skewer and remove the meat and veggies themselves to save time. Much like the copper skewers, the copper mixing bowls can double as a serving dish because the copper is so attractive.
Serve wine at dinner and place the bottle in a shiny wine chiller or wine coaster. Both the chiller and the coaster are made with stainless steel and copper rim accents. The double-wall design insulates on the inside and resists condensation on the outside. The polished exterior and the combination of copper and stainless steel metals make this a fabulous way to display wine on the dinner table. It also makes it easier to serve the wine and refill the glasses without having to get to retrieve the bottle of wine. Use both of them to serve two different bottles. The coaster is ideal for red wines and the chiller for whites. But both are versatile and interchangeable according to wine temperature preferences. These make excellent gifts for vino connoisseurs and those who just love the taste of wine.