- de Buyer Revolution Dicing Mandoline Sugg. Price $199.95 Our Price $159.96
- de Buyer Revolution Dicing Mandoline & Gravity Mandoline Accessory Sugg. Price $224.95 Our Price $179.96
- de Buyer Gravity Mandoline Accessory Sugg. Price $24.95 Our Price $19.96
- OXO Simple Mandoline $39.95
- de Buyer Komi Handheld Slicer Sugg. Price $39.95 Our Price $31.96
- OXO Chef's Steel Mandoline $99.95
- OXO Good Grips Mini Handheld Slicer $13.95
- Chef'n Pull'n Slice Box Mandoline Sugg. Price $34.95 Sale $24.99
- de Buyer Swing Plus Mandoline Sugg. Price $99.95 Our Price $79.96
- Michel Bras Mandoline Sugg. Price $313 Our Price $249.95
- de Buyer Viper Dicing Mandoline Sugg. Price $149.95 Sale $110.99
- De Buyer Kobra Axis Handheld Slicer Sugg. Price $59.95 Our Price $47.96
- OXO Handheld Slicer $24.95
- Benriner Mandoline Slicer Sugg. Price $59.95 Our Price $47.96
- Michel Bras Julienne Set Sugg. Price $119 Our Price $94.95
- OXO Grate & Slice Set $29.95
- OXO Grate & Slice with Spiralizer $29.95
- OXO Mini Grate & Slice $19.95
- Chef'n Zoom Grater & Slicer Sugg. Price $14.95 Our Price $11.96
- Williams Sonoma Prep Tools Handheld Julienne Slicer Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.96
- Williams Sonoma Egg Slicer and Wedger $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Bagel Cutter $36.95
- Truffle Shaver Sugg. Price $19.95 Our Price $15.96
- de Buyer Vantage Mandoline & Grater Sugg. Price $249.95 Sale $129.99
- de Buyer Kobra Adjustable Slicer Sugg. Price $79 Sale $34.99
- Microplane® Gourmet Slicer Sugg. Price $24.95 Sale $16.99
- Chef'n Citrus Spiralizer Sugg. Price $9.95 Sale $6.99
- Zyliss Tomato Slicer Sugg. Price $19.95 Sale $14.99
Simplify Meal Prep With A Mandoline
Slicing and chopping become an easier meal prep task with the addition of a mandoline in your kitchen. This versatile kitchen tool is just one type of vegetable tool and is designed to help you create uniformly cut pieces of many fruits and vegetables. Once you get used to using a mandoline slicer, you won't ever be able to return to your old ways of slicing and dicing. So, discover the advantages of a mandoline for cooking and learn more about this versatile kitchen tool today.
Whether you want to create strips or slices, your mandoline slicer from Williams Sonoma can do it. Tackle time-consuming food prep tasks with ease by adding a mandoline kitchen tool to your home. With various sturdy blades, this tool allows you to slice and cut potatoes, apples, carrots, zucchini and so much more. Mandoline slicers ensure even slices that, as a result, cook evenly and consistently, helping you create a perfect dish. Plus, they're efficient, making them a time-saving tool in your kitchen.
Mandolines in this Williams Sonoma collection boast an array of user-friendly features that makes this tool simple to use. First, some features focus on durability. Stainless steel blades deliver clean, even cuts and stay sharp use after use. Mandolines that feature plastic elements deliver a BPA-free construction. Spring-loaded food pushers allow the food to glide easily through the blade for clean slicing.
Other features ensure safety when using the sharp blades of the mandoline slicer. Nonslip feet keep the tool firmly position on your work surface. Ergonomic handles ensure a soft and comfortable design so that you enjoy a steady grip when you slice.
Discover other practical features of mandolines. Some styles are designed for simple storage, thanks to folding legs and an integrated blade. Handheld styles are sleek enough to slip into a drawer alongside other kitchen tools.
Mandolines promise a precise cut as well. Multiple blade settings are available, with some styles offering more than 20. As a result, you can enjoy the right size cut for any dish. Other designs include interchangeable blades that allow you to create diamond, crinkle and waffle cuts as well as julienne slices, strips and sticks.
Add a mandoline slicer to your kitchen for a versatile slicing and dicing option that simplifies food prep. You can add variety to your dishes thanks to many available blades and cuts, giving new life to your favorite fruits and vegetables.