- Microplane® Box Grater $39.95
- Microplane® Master Series Walnut-Handled Zester $26.95
- Microplane®Master Series Fine Walnut-Handled Paddle Grater $29.95
- Microplane® Master Series Coarse Walnut-Handled Paddle Grater $29.95
- Microplane® Master Series Extra Coarse Walnut-Handled Paddle Grater $29.95
- Microplane® Brussel Sprout Halve & Trim Sugg. Price $9.95 Sale $6.99
- Microplane® Vedgie Wedgie Sugg. Price $12.95 Sale $9.99
- Microplane® Rasp Grater $14.95
- Microplane® Ultimate Citrus Tool $12.95
- Microplane® Zester $14.95
- Microplane® 3-in-1 Ginger Tool $14.95
- Microplane® Garlic Mincer Sugg. Price $12.95 Sale $9.99
- Microplane® Herb Mill $19.95
- Microplane® Elite Paddle Graters $16.95
- Microplane® Cut Resistant Glove $14.95
- Microplane® Copper Grater, Coarse Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $22.99
- Microplane® Copper Grater, Extra Coarse Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $19.99
- Microplane® Copper Grater, Fine Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $19.99
- Microplane Multi-Slicer Sugg. Price $19.95 Sale $14.99
- Microplane® Gourmet Slicer Sugg. Price $24.95 Sale $16.99
- Microplane® Herb Mezzaluna Sugg. Price $13.95 Sale $9.99
After you stock up on all of the essentials, such as cookware sets and knife sets, you may wonder what else you need for the kitchen. If you think you have everything, it is time to specialize with some Microplane® kitchen tools. Williams-Sonoma stocks Microplane® kitchen tools that help you with specific tasks, taking some of the time out of chopping with a chef’s knife or peeling with a paring knife. Whether you have to cook for a lot of people or if you do not have a lot of time after you get off work, Microplane® kitchen tools can work for your lifestyle.
Purchasing entire blocks of cheese is one of the most economical ways to purchase the good stuff. Unfortunately, it is not as convenient as the pre-shredded and sliced product. If you want to enjoy the same shreds that melt easily and create gooey creations, a box grater is your best bet. This tool features five blades for grating cheese to various levels of fineness. All of the cheese gratings collect inside of the box, keeping your counter clean. There are also clear windows that allow you to measure how much cheese you grate, perfect for keeping recipes accurate.
Another way to get shredded cheese is with a specialized mill. Simply place a block inside, start twisting, and aim the mill on top of a plate of pasta or a slice of bread. Put several blocks of cheese in the mill to create a blend, such as colby jack or a medley of Italian specialties. After using, the mill goes into the dishwasher for easy cleaning.
If you create a lot of Italian dishes in the house, chances are good you use garlic for all of them. Gather up a bunch of fresh cloves, and then mince them in a special Microplane® accessory. All you need to do is drop the cloves into the tool, and then slide it back and forth. You can also use this device for onions, shallots and other small vegetables and fruits before adding them to your homemade pasta sauces. Instead of purchasing jars of oregano and basil for your Italian dishes, grab the fresh stuff, and then grind them with the herb mill. The blades on this device are sharp, but they are gentle, preventing any bruising or wilting on your delicate herbs. Built for comfort, the handle is perfect for hours of grinding.
For every other piece of produce that the market throws at you, a sleek multi-slicer does everything you need. Simply place vegetables and fruit into a dish, and then press down on it with the sharp blade grate. The bottom of the device sticks to the table, making sure your hands stay safe while chopping.
For jobs where you must cut with your favorite utility knife, make sure to protect your most valuable tool of all: your hand. The Microplane® kitchen tools cut-resistant glove features a synthetic knit material that protects your skin from sharp blades. The glove goes on either hand, so lefties and righties can both use it. The stretch material fits on chefs big and small.
For all of the grating jobs in your home, from zesting citrus to shredding hard cheeses, the rasp grater gets the job done. Grab the tool by the comfortable rubber handle, and then slide it over your preferred foodstuff. Add an extra touch of sour to any of your favorite cocktail mixes with an all-in-one citrus tool. This device not only grates the skin and rind, but it also cuts with sharp blades to give you garnishes for martinis and other cocktails. You can even use the scoring blade to easily peel the fruit for a healthy snack.