- Microplane® Box Grater $39.95
- Microplane® Apple Corer and Peeler $13.95
- Microplane®Master Series Fine Walnut-Handled Paddle Grater Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $22.99
- Microplane® Master Series Coarse Walnut-Handled Paddle Grater Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $22.99
- Microplane® Master Series Extra Coarse Walnut-Handled Paddle Grater Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $22.99
- Microplane® Mini Rasp Grater $9.95
- Microplane® Zester Sugg. Price $14.95 Sale $9.99 – $14.95
- Microplane® Brussel Sprout Halve & Trim Sugg. Price $9.95 Sale $6.99
- Microplane® Vedgie Wedgie Sugg. Price $12.95 Sale $9.99
- Microplane® Rasp Grater $14.95
- Microplane® 3-in-1 Ginger Tool $14.95
- Microplane® Herb Mill Sugg. Price $19.95 Sale $9.99
- Microplane® Elite Paddle Graters $16.95
- Microplane® Cut Resistant Glove $14.95
- Microplane® Copper Grater, Coarse Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $22.99
- Microplane® Copper Grater, Extra Coarse Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $19.99
- Microplane® Copper Grater, Fine Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $19.99
Food Prep Made Easy With a Microplane
Whether you're topping a favorite dish with fresh cheese or slicing foods for your next meal, a Microplane tool helps you grate a variety of foods with ease. Microplane kitchen tools are versatile devices that come in an array of styles, from sturdy standalone designs to convenient handheld options. This Williams Sonoma collection features a kitchen Microplane tool for every home, making this item a useful addition to your kitchen toolkit. So, explore what this collection has to offer and select a Microplane kitchen tool that's right for your needs.
Microplane Grater Features
A kitchen Microplane grater is a versatile tool that delivers an important function to your dishes: grating. Use this tool to grate vegetables to add to soups and sauces, cheese to add to salads and pasta dishes or lemon peel to add to a sweet treat. This tool can grate a variety of foods, no matter their size, shape or tenderness.
A Microplane kitchen tool offers a variety of user-friendly features designed with the cook in mind. Ergonomic handles deliver a sturdy grip, allowing you to easily grip the tool in one hand and food in the other. Nonskid rubber bases further stabilize your grip and add a layer of safety to food prep. Various grater blades allow you to select between a fine, coarse, ultra-coarse, ribbon and shaver style for your food.
A box grater sits sturdily on your countertop, allowing you to grate a variety of foods with ease. For a sleeker option, consider a handheld grater, which combines stainless steel blades with a walnut padded handle for your comfort. This durable style can grate even hard foods, such as Parmesan cheese, chocolate and nutmeg, making it a versatile addition to your kitchen. A zester is a narrower, elongated grater ideal for zesting citrus and grating spices like ginger. Its stainless steel teeth allow you to grate in both directions, which saves time when you're cooking.
Other Microplane Products
When you invest in Microplane kitchen tools, you enjoy convenience in the kitchen. Take, for example, the tools designed to simplify slicing and chopping of fruits and vegetables. Discover a tool designed to halve and trim Brussels sprouts, as well as the Vedgie Wedgie, which allows you to create wedges of squash, cucumbers, zucchini and tomatoes in a pinch. Add these vegetables to your favorite salad or dish for an instant, healthy meal. Products like these are a convenient addition to your knife set and other kitchen utensils.
Save time and energy by adding kitchen Microplane tools to your home. When you do, you'll grate, slice and chop your favorite foods the right way the first time. As a result, you'll spend more time enjoying your meal and less time preparing it.