Easy Spaghetti Bolognese
- 6 oz. bacon slices, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 1/2 tsp. kosher salt, plus more, to taste
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 lb. ground beef
- 6 oz. tomato paste
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese,
plus more for serving
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 lb. spaghetti, cooked, water reserved
Place the insert on the slow-cooker base. Cover and cook on low according to the manufacturers instructions until the sauce thickens, about 4 hours. Skim the fat off the sauce. Adjust the seasonings with salt and pepper.
Add the cooked spaghetti to the sauce along with enough pasta-cooking water to loosen the sauce and toss to combine. Transfer to individual bowls and sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately. Serves 6 to 8.