Zwilling Pro 7-Piece Self Sharpening Knife Set
You'll always have sharp knives ready with this set, which includes a cutting board and a storage block with built-in sharpening slots. Our Zwilling Pro collection offers the ultimate comfort, security and precision in hand. Each knife boasts a special arched bolster designed by architect Matteo Thun, which promotes a perfect thumb grip while contoured ergonomic handles enhance comfort.
- Each knife is precision forged using Zwilling's Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling's Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade's edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Sleek ABS handle is triple riveted to blade and contoured for secure, comfortable grip.
- 9-slot storage block includes 5 self-sharpening slots that sharpen blades to the perfect angle each time a knife is removed or replaced.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 4" paring knife
- 5 1/2" prep knife
- 8" chef's knife
- 8" bread knife
- Kitchen shears
- Plastic cutting board
- 9-slot ash wood block with stainless-steel cap.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
Dimensions & More Info
- 4" paring knife: 4" blade, 4" handle; 2.75 oz.
- 5 1/2" prep knife: 5 1/2" blade, 4" handle; 3.2 oz.
- 8" chef's knife: 8" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 9.2 oz.
- 8" bread knife: 8" blade, 4 1/4" handle; 6.75 oz.
- Kitchen shears: 8 3/4" long; 3.5 oz.
- Blades honed to 15-degree edge angle on each side.
- Arched bolster perfectly supports thumb for ultimate comfort, safety and precise handling.
- Bolster design allows the full length of the edge to be sharpened, from tip to end.
- Plastic cutting board is reversible and features perimeter well and cutout handle.
- Storage block includes 5 slots labeled for each knife, plus 4 slots for steak knives (not included).
Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash knives with warm water and mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Plastic cutting board is dishwasher safe.
- Storage block has 5 self-sharpening slots that sharpen blades to the perfect angle each time a knife is removed or replaced.
- Store knives in a safe place to protect edges and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Zwilling Pro 7-Piece Self Sharpening Knife Set
|Zwilling Pro 7-Piece Self Sharpening Knife Set||Sugg. Price $723 Our Price $349.95||$0|