Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro 9" Bread Knife with Z15 Serration
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Zwilling's Z15 Serration is named to reflect the 15 versions it took to produce the pinnacle of easy, gentle cutting. This uniquely serrated edge glides effortlessly through the toughest bread crusts with minimal crumbs and tearing. The 9" blade is an ideal match for large, wide loaves and thick layer cakes.
- Z15 scalloped serration cuts through hard crusts without crushing soft interior.
- Blade is precision forged using Zwilling's Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling's Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade's edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- A special curved bolster design by architect Matteo Thun promotes a perfect professional grip for comfort and safety.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9"-long blade; 5"-long handle.
- 14.4 oz.
- The sleek ABS resin handle is triple riveted to the blade and contoured for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Arched bolster perfectly supports the thumb for ultimate comfort, safety and precise handling.
- The Z15 serrated has superior sharpness retention due to the unique design of the serration as not the entire blade hits the cutting surface.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Rated 5 out of 5 by elliott from Nice Bread Knife Comfortable handle, super sharp, in a word... QualityDate published: 2018-12-28Rated 5 out of 5 by Bread Baker from Best Bread Knife ever! I have had this bread knife for awhile and it hasn’t disappointed once. It cuts my breads like a charm and a light touch is all that is needed. I make bread often and always have it on hand. This knife is one of my kitchen favs.Date published: 2017-11-24Rated 4 out of 5 by corey47 from Conosuires bread knife This knife is really a beaut! And though I really like the look and heft of it, it's truly specialized for thick crusted breads. I had hoped it would also serve to cut veggies as I like getting both hands on a larger blade to cut thru big produce. Even carrots and the like. But, it's not versatile that way. Even so, a keeper at a great price.Date published: 2017-04-05