Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star 40th Anniversary 6" Santoku Knife
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Designed in collaboration with renowned professional chefs, Zwilling Four Star cutlery has been a bestselling series since it debuted in 1976. This santoku knife is a special release in honor of Four Star's 40th anniversary. Built with a broad blade and extra-sharp cutting edge, the Asian-style chef's knife is a go-to favorite for chopping and slicing of meat, fish and produce.
- Precision forged using Zwilling's Sigmaforge process, which incorporates the Friodur ice-hardening technique to produce a corrosion-resistant blade that is exceptionally hard yet flexible.
- High-carbon stainless-steel blade is hand sharpened and polished by master craftsmen to create a long-lasting, razor-sharp edge.
- Ergonomically contoured polypropylene handle has just enough texture to guarantee a secure, comfortable grip.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6"-long blade, 4 3/4"-long handle.
- 8 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade's edge is at the ideal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Bolster transitions seamlessly to handle to accommodate a wide variety of specialized cutting grips.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 4 out of 5 by QualityFan from Great knife for the price Zwiling makes great quality knives so I don't have to preach here :-) Great German mechanic (Japanese knives are too sharp for me). I liked the minimal handle with no "buttons". The butt of the handle is very ergonomic too as it provides enough counter balance to the knife without the metal extension like other more expensive knives have. I'm giving it 4 stars only because the 6" is actually too small my hand - and I'm a 5'-3" petite size 0 with skinny fingers! There's not enough knuckle room for any knives < 7" FYI, so buy a knife that's min. 8", though I still use it daily to chop small fruit and vegetables. Great value, but if I could I would have bought the next size up as a minimum. Have used it for 2+ years and would recommend this Four Star series to entry level chefs who want a long lasting, quality product.Date published: 2017-08-27Rated 5 out of 5 by SkyeGirl from Go to knife Inexpensive knife but well built. It is a lighter metal and handle but you can't go wrong with the price. I seem to grab it more than what I thought I would. Nice addition to my collection.Date published: 2017-01-02Rated 5 out of 5 by tonyde from Great Knife at Value Plice Sale on this knife was fantastic. The knife was so good I bought another for my wife.Date published: 2016-06-13