Wüsthof Grand Prix II 3 1/2" Paring Knife
- Special Offer
A must-have when you’re prepping ingredients, the paring knife is a tool you’ll use daily for peeling, slicing and trimming small produce. The blade of this German-made version is precision forged from specially formulated high-carbon steel that holds a razor-sharp edge.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Compact spear-point blade is designed for peeling, slicing, trimming and dicing small fruits and vegetables.
- Tang extends deep into the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Heavy bolster provides perfect balance.
- Pebbled polypropylene handle is contoured for a secure grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2” knife: 3 1/2”-long blade; 4 1/2”-long handle; 1.8 oz.
- 4 1/2” knife: 4 1/2”-long blade; 4”-long handle; 2 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by BankerWoman1 from MY FAVORITE KNIFE I bought this knife to replace one I already have, that's 12-13 years old. It's my favorite knife and I use it daily. Recommend whole-heartedly!Date published: 2016-11-21Rated 5 out of 5 by ScottishTerrierLover from Perfect Size This paring knife is exactly what I was hoping to find. It's small enough to fit my hand and the blade is not to long. I had a favorite paring knife but it was beyond sharpening any longer. I dreaded the thought of looking for a new one but I thought I'd try this one and I'm very pleased. It is very sharp but handles easily.Date published: 2015-03-25Rated 5 out of 5 by JerseyTomato from Love everything about this knife! This knife is a perfect size, nicely shaped and thus easy to hold. Be careful though, it is VERY sharp.Date published: 2012-11-29