Wüsthof Classic Wide Paring Knife
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
More versatile than standard paring knives, this one features an extra-wide 4"-long blade that nimbly trims, peels and slices fresh produce. Its added width comes in handy for crushing garlic and scooping up cut ingredients for transfer to a bowl or pan. The acutely angled edge of the high-carbon steel blade retains its sharpness beautifully and is easy to maintain.
- Wide spear-point blade is ideal for peeling, slicing and dicing small fruits and vegetables as well as crushing and transferring ingredients.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Ergonomic handle is fade-resistant polymer with rounded edges, for a comfortable fit that feels like an extension of your hand.
- 4"-long blade; 3 3/4"-long handle; 2.3 oz.
- Made in Germany.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
Rated 5 out of 5 by IfYouCookItTheyWillCome from Razor sharp and rockable, great for mini prep. I own a plethora of Wusthof knives, the wide paring knife is a recent addition. This one is a little narrow, which make it razor sharp. It also means you need a good steel to maintain the lower density edge. This knife makes mincing garlic and shallots a breeze. Something that paring knives often lack is the curved blade that makes rocking the knife possible. While it's not made for heavy workloads, this knife is right for so many kitchen tasks: chives, scallions, small peppers... The list goes on. Completely worth a try for the right chef.Date published: 2014-12-26Rated 2 out of 5 by Lgourmet from RECEIVED IT DULL I was disappointed in this knife. I have nearly all of the classic knives and expected this one to be as well made, but it wasn't. It was very dull and I had to sharpen it. Self sharpening isn't as good as professional so it still isn't as good as some of my older knives. Also, I have noticed that recent purchased knives have weak handles that break easily. Most of my other Wusthof knives have serviced me for up to 40 years without problem.Date published: 2014-07-13