Wüsthof Classic 9" Serrated Bread Knife, White
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Update your cutlery collection with a versatile knife that combines Wüsthof's renowned German craftsmanship with a modern, white ergonomic handle. Crafted in the famed cutlery center of Solingen, Germany, this 9" bread knife features double serrations to produce exceptionally smooth, clean and precise cuts of bread, roasted meats, or delicate-skinned fruits and vegetables. The hand-honed high-carbon steel blade maintains a razor-sharp edge, and the handle perfectly balances the knife to mitigate fatigue.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Double serrations slice through artisanal breads with fewer crumbs and minimal compression.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability, balance and control.
- Ergonomic white POM handle resists fading and discoloration.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9" blade.
- 4 1/2" handle.
- 6.4 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery