Wüsthof Classic Ikon Super Slicer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Use this extra-long "super slicer" for slicing through meats and fresh-baked breads, cakes and pastries with expert speed. It’s forged in Germany of high-carbon steel with a scalloped edge, rather than typical pointed serrations, which allows for clean, smooth cuts with no tearing.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Extra-long blade has a scalloped edge for slicing through foods without tearing or compressing them.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- A recessed bolster facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Sleek contoured handle is made of smooth polypropylene.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10"-long blade.
- 5 1/4"-long handle.
- 9.5 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by Christian from BUY IT! This knife has ruined me for all others. I cook lots of BBQ Briskets, Turkeys, and Ribs, along with everything else under the sun. I can produce perfect slices of meat for competition turn in boxes and beautiful presentation. No tears in the soft meat and very uniform. It will cut ANYTHING with precision and the balance on this knife is phenomenal. This knife was my introduction to the brand as a gift from a friend, and I now have 3 and will continue to build my collection. BUY IT!Date published: 2017-12-27Rated 5 out of 5 by johnanna from makes a wonderful bread knife This makes a super bread knife. I'll likely use it for this purpose only; I have a traditional 10" carving knife for meat. It comes out of the box super sharp and immediately ready to use. My only concern: How do I hone/sharpen the "wavy" serration? I would like Wusthof to provide guidance on how to maintain this type of blade. Being that the serrations are a non-traditional shape, I am skeptical any of their available honing / sharpening tools can access all of the blade's cutting edge.Date published: 2013-03-25Rated 5 out of 5 by Lauren from One of the sharpest knives I've ever used! I absolutely love this knife. I used it all the time on bread, fruits, vegetables - I even used it last Thanksgiving to carve our turkey. I don't know how I ever got along without it!Date published: 2012-08-15