Wüsthof Classic Ikon 15-Piece In Drawer Knife Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The Wüsthof Classic Ikon collection combines a sleek, modern profile with everyday durability. Expertly crafted and hand honed in Germany, this hardworking cutlery set includes the specialized knives you need for daily kitchen prep and special gatherings with family and friends. It also features a hardwood tray that's designed to sit flat inside a kitchen drawer, saving valuable counter space.
- Blades are precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Each knife has a recessed bolster that facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Sleek contoured handles are made of sturdy, moisture-resistant polypropylene.
- In-drawer tray safely stores 14 knives, while protecting their sharp blades.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
15-Piece Set includes:
- 2 3/4" peeling knife
- 3 1/2" paring knife
- 4" extra wide paring knife
- 5" santoku
- 5" serrated utility knife
- 5 1/2" boning knife
- 6" utility knife
- 8" chef's knife
- 8" bread knife
- 8" carving knife
- 4 steak knives
- 14-slot hardwood storage tray
Please note: Storage tray is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 3/4" Peeling Knife: 2 3/4"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 8 oz.
- 3 1/2" Paring Knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2.5 oz.
- 4" Extra Wide Paring Knife: 4"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2.5 oz.
- 5" Santoku: 5"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 5" Serrated Utility Knife: 5"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 2.8 oz.
- 5 1/2" Boning Knife: 5 1/2"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 6" Utility Knife: 6"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 4.25 oz.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 9.5 oz.
- 8" Bread Knife: 8"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 5.25 oz.
- 8" Carving Knife: 8"-long blade, 5 3/4"-long handle; 5 oz.
- Steak Knife (4): 4 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2.5 oz.
- Storage Tray: 17" x 8 1/2" x 2" high; 12 lb.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knives should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen straight-edged knives at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have them sharpened by a professional.
- Sharpen bread knife and utility knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have them sharpened by a professional.
- Store knives in a safe place to protect edges and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.