Wüsthof Classic 6-Piece Knife Set with Drawer Tray
Crafted in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany, the Wüsthof Classic knives in this set have specially formulated high-carbon-steel blades that hold a keen edge. Full tangs increase strength and balance, and the triple-riveted synthetic handles ensure a comfortable grip. For those with limited counter space but an unlimited passion for cooking, this space-saving set includes five of the most used knives in the kitchen plus a specially designed in-drawer knife organizer to free up your countertops.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tangs are triple-riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Set includes a durable, densely grained rubberwood in-drawer knife organizer to free up counter space.
- The 7-slot knife organizer features a unique wave shape that makes it easy to remove or replace knives while in a drawer.
- Knives made in Germany.
- In-drawer organizer made in China.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
6-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- 5” santoku knife.
- 6” utility knife.
- 8” chef’s knife.
- 8” Bread knife
- 7-slot in-drawer organizer.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 3 3/4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- 5” santoku knife: 5"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 3.8 oz.
- 6” utility knife: 6"-long blade; 3 3/4"-long handle; 2.3 oz.
- 8” chef’s knife: 8"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 4 oz.
- 8" bread knife: 8"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 4.8 oz
- In-drawer organizer: 4 1/4" x 17" x 2" high.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 1 out of 5 by JDFranks from Not A Classic Set Was quite disappointed, when checking my knives, to notice that they were mostly from the Gourmet line rather than Classic. Only one knife was a Classic knife. Different, lower-quality construction. As always, WS CS was gracious and accommodating with my return. Not sure about Wusthof anymore and am now hesitant with a purchase. A friend ordered a different set. I'll have him check his.Date published: 2017-01-14Rated 5 out of 5 by RLSSOPKO from The BEST Knives There is nothing that I don't love about these knives. I love that they can be tucked away neatly in a drawer, and they are heavy, substantial, and well balanced. They are sharp, and will sharpen easily. These are the last knives that I will ever have to buy. I haven't had to cut anything that couldn't be easily cut with one of the knives in this set. These knives are an excellent investment for any cook.Date published: 2016-10-11Rated 5 out of 5 by jeanetterose from Excellent knives! I can't say enough about these great knives. A real pleasure to work with. The in drawer storage is a real plus too.Date published: 2015-03-09