Wüsthof Classic 3" Hollow-Edge Sheep's Foot Paring Knife
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The nearly straight blade of this paring knife is designed for small jobs like mincing, peeling and trimming. Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology gives it a sharper, longer-lasting edge. Forged in Germany of high-carbon-steel, the knife's full tang is triple riveted to an African blackwood handle.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Compact blade has a nearly straight cutting edge with a hoof-shaped tip for smaller chopping, mincing and peeling tasks.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3"-long blade.
- 3 3/4"-long handle.
- 2 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by BruceJ from Food Lab recommendation Sharp out of the box. The blade is straight. The edge is nearly straight, it definitely has an ever so small curve. Should be able to straighten the edge when the knife needs sharpening if dead straight is what one wants. Handle is comfortable. Bolster is curvy and comfortable. Bolster doesn't have sharp edges that dig into your hand when using either pinch or paring grip. Peeling broccoli stalks and fine slicing garlic has never been easier. The summary description of the handle is contradictory. The summary text says the handle is African blackwood, but the bullet point says polymer. The handle is definitely not wood. Handle looks like it is made of polymer.Date published: 2016-01-08Rated 5 out of 5 by BlueCat from Great High Quality Small Knife This is a very handy knife for a variety of smaller detailed cutting tasks. I now use it daily and most of the time rather than a small paring knife. It is sharp, holds edge, fits hand, and is nicely balanced. Highly recommend.Date published: 2014-08-08