Wüsthof Classic 12-Piece Knife Block Set
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Instead of reaching for an all-purpose knife, select one from this collection with a blade that's the perfect size and shape for the task at hand. Crafted in Germany, Wüsthof Classic knives feature durable full-tang construction and hand-honed high-carbon-steel blades.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) gives each straight-edged knife an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Handsome hardwood block safely stores 13 items and is gentle on knives' edges.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
12-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- 6" utility knife.
- 5" hollow-ground santoku.
- 8" chef's knife.
- 8" bread knife.
- Four 4 1/2" steak knives.
- 9" honing steel.
- Pull-apart shears.
- 13-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- 6" utility knife: 6"-long blade; 3 3/4"-long handle; 2.3 oz.
- 5" hollow-ground santoku: 5"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 3.8 oz.
- 8" chef’s knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 8.5 oz.
- 8" bread knife: 8"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 4 oz.
- 4 1/2" steak knife: 4 1/2"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 2.3 oz.
- 9" honing steel: 9"-long rod; 4 1/2"-long handle; 6.5 oz.
- Shears: 8" long overall; 3.8 oz.
- 13-slot storage block: 4 1/2" x 11" x 8 1/2" high.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Gift with Purchase
Rated 5 out of 5 by vegashomecooker from top of the line awesome knives, great feel , keen edge, everything you want in a chefs knife set!Date published: 2013-12-06Rated 5 out of 5 by WeirdHarold from I have been eyeing these knives for over a year I have been waiting for over a year to get these knives. I spent close to $700.00 on these and two extra Wusthoff knives to add to the set of twelve. It was worth the wait as I use them daily for my food preparation. The steak knives are excellent it would be a touch of class if some high end restaurants would include them when a steak knife is called for. I just feel good knowing they are a part of my kitchen I have no regrets. I intend to add the 6" chef's to the set.Date published: 2013-07-06Rated 5 out of 5 by CMarie from Love, Love, Love These knives are the best. I wasn't sure about spending almost $500.00 on a knife set, but I plan on having them a very long time (and adding to them). The only thing I do not like is the knife block that comes with these sets. These are not made in Germany, they're made in China.Date published: 2012-09-18
this may be a dumb question but can someone who is a "lefty" use these knives?Hi Regina, This set of knives can be used by either a left-handed or right-handed person.Date published: 2019-12-27
Which knives would be perfect to fit the two remaining slots? Thank you for any input.